NFL Network

aussiew

UGH - so I finally looked for the NFL Network last weekend for the first time since the last pre-season. And it wasn't where I left it (on DirecTV satellite). Has it moved to cable?  :w00t:

277272[/snapback]

It's channel 212 on DTV.

Last I heard they were "in negotiations" with the NFL for the deal...but I'll believe that when I see the NFL Network on my sports channels.

277301[/snapback]

Isn't this the same Time Warner that just pulled the plug on MSG because they couldn't come up with an agreement? :w00t:

Yep, the one and only!

:w00t:

They definitely are on my nerves, as of late.

277308[/snapback]

I hate the fact that they are my only cable choice out there. Why can't we have Adelphia or Cablevision too? Also, i'm still pissed at DirectTV for finally making a uncrackable code and making it so those "special|" cards couldn't be used anymore. :w00t::w00t:

Must...control...fist...of...death...over...Time...Warner...not...having...the...NFL...Network...

277284[/snapback]

Yeah , Time Warner seems to think we'd rather have more Lifetime and Oxygen channels than sports. In the past month, they have yanked MSG, FSNY and all the other Fox Sports channels off the air here. ....I've called several times about the NFL Network and they seem to think I'm asking for the NFL Ticket and say its not available for cable. I guess Adelphia users must be hallucinating they have it :w00t::w00t::w00t: