Boyst goes to the hospital....

KD in CA

"What we're most excited about is future play dates and getting pictures of all the bumps was fun," nurse Bethany Stringer says. "But getting pictures of all the babies is going to be way more fun."

whats not gonna be fun is their boss trying to schedule people to work when they’re all out on maternity leave. 

I only date travel nurses, so much easier. Dated 3 last year.  Except one moved from VA to my town when she got married and now works out at my gym.

But, yeah, I prefer doctors.  Dating one now, it's actually quite serious. ??‍♂️. I send her flowers every week, we are going to Mauritius in the Spring via London.  One of my employees is from there, we may wait until he retires.  But, yeah, somehow I'm planning a future with someone. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Either way, I sent this to all the nurses at Baptist I know.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/19/2018 at 1:11 PM, Just Jack said:

"What we're most excited about is future play dates and getting pictures of all the bumps was fun," nurse Bethany Stringer says. "But getting pictures of all the babies is going to be way more fun."

whats not gonna be fun is their boss trying to schedule people to work when they’re all out on maternity leave. 

Shhhh.... Killjoy.

Just pass it on to the customer.  ? How can health care get anymore messed up.