History Channel programming alert

It looks like tonight is the return of the show Mountain Men.  Yes, I know that show is on the low brow side but it has the right combination of quick thinking and dumbass moments.  I too get tired of the "I'm out here alone" stanza when the guy has a camera person or more follow them.  But the point is they COULD BE out there alone when the show ends.  

Friday looks to be the beginning for the new In Search Of series.

PS, I watched the Alcatraz show last night which the programming guide said was new but sure seemed to be the same one from a few years ago.  The two nephews seem to get off way too much on being related to Alcatraz cons.

23 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It looks like tonight is the return of the show Mountain Men.  Yes, I know that show is on the low brow side but it has the right combination of quick thinking and dumbass moments.  I too get tired of the "I'm out here alone" stanza when the guy has a camera person or more follow them.  But the point is they COULD BE out there alone when the show ends.  

Friday looks to be the beginning for the new In Search Of series.

PS, I watched the Alcatraz show last night which the programming guide said was new but sure seemed to be the same one from a few years ago.  The two nephews seem to get off way too much on being related to Alcatraz cons.

I really like Old Tom. That sucker is tough as nails. I get a kick out of Eustice and the predicaments he gets himself into.

Just recently I was watching this show where they suck up gold dust from the bottom of the ocean in Alaska onto ships.

Show is not that great but still interesting enough for a view or 2.

I am also a huge fan of "Forged in Fire" about forging knife/sword blades, which is also on these sorts of TV channels.

I've noticed National Geographic is suddenly airing a lot of new, not seen before, WWII content, some of which has been OK.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

What caliber pistol was that guy packing on the island full of bears??  That thing looked huge 

He said it so quick I did not catch it.  Even looking big I still wonder if it has enough umph to really get a bear.