26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I meant "vacations" from PPP.

It is of no concern to me...

I have a cult like following here of haters and then there is a large conglomerate of !@#$s tbat get so offended that I call Gronk a fag or even say something impersonally mean that they cry.

If you're offended by me and what I type on the big bad internet than I believe you need to re-examine your life, your beliefs and come to terms with not everyone not caring what you think.  And if you cannot do so that than I say get bent.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It is of no concern to me...

I have a cult like following here of haters and then there is a large conglomerate of !@#$s tbat get so offended that I call Gronk a fag or even say something impersonally mean that they cry.

If you're offended by me and what I type on the big bad internet than I believe you need to re-examine your life, your beliefs and come to terms with not everyone not caring what you think.  And if you cannot do so that than I say get bent.

I was just busting your balls, you old Viet Kong hag.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was just busting your balls, you old Viet Kong hag.

C'mon, be nice to the poor woman. He's trying to support 16 kids on a meager pizza delivery driver salary, after he spends 18 hours per day practicing medicine.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

C'mon, be nice to the poor woman. He's trying to support 16 kids on a meager pizza delivery driver salary, after he spends 18 hours per day practicing medicine.

That's too much practice, man.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=practice+man+alan+iverson&view=detail&mid=1B1993897A6F927312621B1993897A6F92731262&FORM=VIRE

8/26 4pm eastern is week 3 bills/Bengals carried nationally.  I figure Sunday after noon would be a good day for this. Even if later at like 7, it would be just following the game and a good opportunity to draft. 

• Like (+1) 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2018 at 11:59 AM, Boyst62 said:

So just a flesh wound.

Sounds like you got a bunch of sissies on your team, brah.

You better thank your lucky Kamaras.  Can't believe I got beat by a bunch of "no names".

Edited by Sig1Hunter