The MMQB: NFL Owners Guide

NFL Owners Guide: How owners made their fortune

Ever wonder about the men and women at the top of your favorite NFL franchise? The MMQB's NFL Owners Guide gives you everything you need to know

It’s one of the most exclusive clubs in America: NFL ownership.

But who are the men and women behind your favorite franchises?

The MMQB tells you everything you need to know—where they went to school, how they made their wealth, how they spend that wealth in the political arena and more.

Note: All political donation data via Federal Election Committee.

Kim Pegula sholud be the face of t4he NFL owners, lets get real here.

1) She is hot

2) She is not 90 years old

3) Women and a minority  (diversity blah blah blah) 

4) She is tough, look at the way she handled Incognito coming here. She is a great marketer.  I  think she is smarter than Terry, one thing is for sure, she sure is a much much better interview than Terry could ever be.

5) And most importantly, she is hot.

My favorite part of this is seeing how much these guys have given to losers in the political arena (on both sides of the isles). Not to get political, but Hillary really turned out to be a lame horse as far as that bet goes. 

"At age 23, Bisciotti started Aerotek, an aerospace staffing company, with his cousin Jim Davis. Operating out of a basement, Aerotek made $1.5 million in its first year and grew into Allegis Group, the “largest privately held staffing firm in the world” which brings in $11 billion in revenue annually."

Some people have all the luck... 

Edited by whatdrought

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You twits obviously are not aware of commonly used TBD’isms.

Maybe so and even maybe I am a twit, then again someone that comes here so often and knows all the commonly used "TBDisms" is almost by definition a twit, at least imo, from one twit to another.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

My favorite part of this is seeing how much these guys have given to losers in the political arena (on both sides of the isles). Not to get political, but Hillary really turned out to be a lame horse as far as that bet goes. 

"At age 23, Bisciotti started Aerotek, an aerospace staffing company, with his cousin Jim Davis. Operating out of a basement, Aerotek made $1.5 million in its first year and grew into Allegis Group, the “largest privately held staffing firm in the world” which brings in $11 billion in revenue annually."

Some people have all the luck... 

I noticed how some of them didn't contribute to Trump until AFTER he won the election and contributed big to his Inaugural Committee