A Bills post

Justice

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people seemed to have forgotten about the trade that brought him here.  It was the subject of a thread yesterday - one in which R.Rich posted.  My post was a tongue-in-cheek reference to R.Rich and that thread.  :w00t:

277440[/snapback]

Threads...plural, until they were merged. 3 threads. I made sure to mention RJ and PP in the third before I merged it in. :w00t:

OK.  RJ was the worst Free Agent ever.  :w00t:

277387[/snapback]

But who could have foreseen this at the time? I mean, he did have that great one preseason performance!!! Maybe we should have spent more money and given up more draft picks to get him to come here, maybe then he might have felt more obligated NOT TO SUCK!! :w00t::w00t:

Let us pray.............

:w00t:

Hell, we're losing alot of teams players too so that is huge concern as well.

277634[/snapback]

Yeah! We are all well aware of how a few key players on ST's can make a difference. Steve Tasker and Mark Pike come to mind... There's talk on the sites that we might lose Coy Wire as well as Prielou. I seem to recall Wire as a pretty good ST guy for us last year. :w00t:

Come to think of it, why didn't Congress subpoena Thunderlips for the hearing?

278439[/snapback]

Because...

"He is a real American, Fights for the rights of every man, He is a Real American, Fight for whats right, fight for your life