A Bills post

Justice

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...will lose out on DeMulling when he signs with Detroit either tonight or tomorrow.

I figure we might as well just get it out of the way now so people can get their spot on the bridge lined out. When that happens, you are going to have an insane amount of posts calling for doom and gloom.

...will lose out on DeMulling when he signs with Detroit either tonight or tomorrow. 

I figure we might as well just get it out of the way now so people can get their spot on the bridge lined out.  When that happens, you are going to have an insane amount of posts calling for doom and gloom.

277106[/snapback]

Apparently Mark is in the bridge building business. He should be pretty busy keeping up with demand.

We're dooooomed. ;)

Fill in the blank please.

The Buffalo Bills_________________________________________________.

My way of balancing the universe.  ;)

277099[/snapback]

The Buffalo Bills have categorically denied that they will pick K Nugent of Ohio State with their #2 pick. In other news, they also have informed the Arizona

Cardinals that their trade offer of Travis Henry has been taken off the table

as they are planning to play without a LT and LG and replacing them with

3 TEs.

I figure we might as well just get it out of the way now so people can get their spot on the bridge lined out.  When that happens, you are going to have an insane amount of posts calling for doom and gloom.

277106[/snapback]

I think that DeMulling will go for the team that's "on the verge of greatness" instead of "in continuous rebuilding mode". Meaning he'll sign with the Bills.

I think that DeMulling will go for the team that's "on the verge of greatness" instead of "in continuous rebuilding mode". Meaning he'll sign with the Bills.

277166[/snapback]

Guess again. DeMulling is a Lion.

i'm with ya. There are way too many off topic posts.

This is a Buffalo Bills message board right

277383[/snapback]

Must be the offseason. Time to rehash the "I hate OT posts" debate. Seriously, if you can think of anything to talk about Bills related feel free, but the topics get a bit thin this time of year.

I guess you mean aftere the Bills released him because we traded for him.

277393[/snapback]

Many people seemed to have forgotten about the trade that brought him here. It was the subject of a thread yesterday - one in which R.Rich posted. My post was a tongue-in-cheek reference to R.Rich and that thread. :w00t: