Going to the Heat vs. Lakers game

Justice

I think I hate Kobe more than any player in sports history. I wanna be the man! I don't like winning! Who would want Shaq as a teammate? Phil Jackson as a coach? Did I forget to mention his alleged RAPE charge or definate infidelity?

ahhhh I remember the Miami Heat Arena....driving by it going to the docks to get on the Cruise ship for my honeymoon...being driven by a crazy man that spoke no english and listened to Salsa...

277040[/snapback]

New Arena, the American Airlines Arena (A-cubed).

Same drivers though, same salsa. Of course, I dont see anything wrong with that.

ahhhh I remember the Miami Heat Arena....driving by it going to the docks to get on the Cruise ship for my honeymoon...being driven by a crazy man that spoke no english and listened to Salsa...

277040[/snapback]

That Arena didn't even last a decade. Imagine if Buffalo built a arena that wasn't even used...Nevermind.

That Arena didn't even last a decade. Imagine if Buffalo built a arena that wasn't even used...Nevermind.

277062[/snapback]

It was a piece of crap when they built it. Its like requesting a new stadium tomorrow, and then getting a new Candlestick Park. oh yeah, great deal there.