WHOS IN CHARGE HERE?

Just Jack

CAN THE ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE? WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY LADY, WHO HAS BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEN. SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN GROTESQUE POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER LADY GARDEN. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE X IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS.
I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 5S AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT CAUSE IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

• Haha (+1) 8

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

CAN THE ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE? WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY LADY, WHO HAS BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEN. SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN GROTESQUE POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER LADY GARDEN. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE X IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS.
I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 5S AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT CAUSE IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

I got a Samsung and it simultaneously combusted when I unpacked it....

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Hey Jack, can I have that one warning point removed?  I haven’t in years made jokes in poor taste about the handicapped, and I rarely ever threaten fellow posters with chemical castration....

#freejohnny

You'll have to ask one of the mods 

22 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Hey Jack, can I have that one warning point removed?  I haven’t in years made jokes in poor taste about the handicapped, and I rarely ever threaten fellow posters with chemical castration....

#freejohnny

Hap Fan is your man.  You gave him mojito receipe... He should help you out.  ?

22 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Not like they have the balls to stop you...

On 7/6/2018 at 4:48 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Now I’m sad because I wasn’t messaged any of these photos ? 

Look at the stuff that  your office firewall stopped but cached somewhere in your files...

• Haha (+1) 1