Lions 3, Raiders 0

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

The rhinos finally got smart and agreed to provide certain jungle favors for protection. It’s about time! 

Did you mean Jungle Fever?

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah cool.  

Yet, their cousin in Stuttgart is a stoner in captivity:

https://weather.com/news/trending/video/distracted-lion-falls-into-moat-at-german-zoo?pl=pl-the-latest

See what happens when you legalized dope.

You can make fun of a cat falling off the mantle, or a squirrel falling from a tree. You can even make fun of me tripping over a curb. I do NOT recommend letting the lion know you called him a stoner or made fun of his misstep. I don’t care what kind of fence is between you, do NOT make it personal with the King of the Jungle! 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JoeF said:

Heard these lions like their human slightly poached...with a side of fava beans.

Just what a poacher deserves, and it saves the lions a little time to have them prepared in advance. A quick trip to the farmers market for the fava beans, and they’re all set! 

On 7/7/2018 at 9:21 AM, Limeaid said:

"Eaten alive" was mentioned in article.

Maybe one of the rangers got tired of the poachers and shot them with lions doing cleanup.

Poachers won't hesitate to shoot at park rangers; rangers thus won't hesitate to shoot back.  But they'd collect the bodies.

They certainly wouldn't leave them for lions to scavenge, as that's a good way to teach lions to turn man-eater, and the rangers would end up having to destroy the pride.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Poachers won't hesitate to shoot at park rangers; rangers thus won't hesitate to shoot back.  But they'd collect the bodies.

They certainly wouldn't leave them for lions to scavenge, as that's a good way to teach lions to turn man-eater, and the rangers would end up having to destroy the pride.

Or... Unless this whole story was made up to scare poachers.

???