President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because of direct testimony from others contradict his whole story. 

Further, he lied about other things as well. I have posted them before. 

Is Ford lying because all her witnesses contradict her story? 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
Typo
  • Like (+1) 2

If I were the Democrats, I'd rather Kavanaugh over Amy Barrett who'd probably be Trump's second pick if Kavanaugh doesn't get the votes. 

Barrett is a baller who took Feinstein back to school in her confirmation hearing to the appellate court, and besides being female, she has more conservative beliefs than Kavanaugh does - especially on the abortion topic.    

In hindsight, Democrats probably would have preferred Bork over Kennedy as Kennedy was far more conservative than Bork - who was an originalist and an agnostic.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, that's all well & good, but by interviewing only 10 people the FBI ignored interviewing well over 300 MILLION Americans, any ONE of whom might have been raped or even worse by Judge Kavanaugh.  Until EVERY SINGLE PERSON has been interviewed we will never know for certain that he didn't do these dastardly deeds.  The vote MUST be delayed until this interview process is reopened and completed.  Think of the children.  /tibs & ChiFi

• Sad 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

"Former" FBI agent.  Not as bad as it at first seems.

Makes me wonder how long the FBI has been pressuring and manipulating witnesses (and evidence) if a retired agent feels it is a-ok to do this. While I like to think I am not naïve, I also considered the days of rubber hoses, witness intimidation, evidence planting, lying to courts, etc to be far behind us.  Guess not. 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because of direct testimony from others contradict his whole story. 

Further, he lied about other things as well. I have posted them before. 

All of your posts serve only to highlight your inability to accurately interpret the world around you. Relying on your interpretation of what Kavanaugh said is akin to relying on a blind man to interpret the murals on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel...

• Like (+1) 2

Despite the overwhelming evidence or lack there of this should be a no brainer and he should get confirmed. 

With that said, all the irrational fear mongering, McCarthyite and Salem witch hunt like crucifixion with a complicit media that has abandoned even the appearance of impartiality, I dont think hes going to get confirmed.  That is what I'm sensing.

I believe the holdouts are more sympathetic with the arguments from the left.