President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I agree with that.  I wasn't so much talking about mistaken identity - that falls under "Stojan Happens" but there have been enough reported cases of someone losing decades of their lives over some petty BS that there needs to be a clear line with harsh penalties to minimize that from being a thing.

Of course. 

And the hard part is holding those accountable for the mistakes they have made on both sides of this argument.  It's "stojan" to call rape a mistake; there are many ways to describe it.  

There is irony here in that these are my words and I'm saying severe penalties need to be enacted to those who commit sexual assaults.

9 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

You do realize that most people aren't political junkies and only catch what they hear on the news.

Do you also realize that CNN, NBC, and several other prominent national news outlets still haven't reported that Ford's ex came out stating that she lied multiple times under oath, including lying about never helping anyone prepare for a polygraph, her fear of flying, and claustrophobia?

The msm is the propaganda wing of the Democrat party.

People still read the newspaper , go online, tweet, facebook ect. Fords sworn testimony was also hard to miss.

Myself personally, while Fox is my preference I like hearing all sides of an argument and also watch CNN or World News with David Muir (ABC)

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Heitkamp is a no (not a surprise)

She knows she's not going to win. No reason for her to vote for him, when she can buff her credentials for her next party job by #resisting.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%. 

That's at least one blue to red flip in the senate. Two if you include Donnelly. 

There's hope that majority of NJ voters don't send an indicted scam artist back to DC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lies. Right wing shibboleth 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/23/margaret-sanger-founded-planned-parenthood-on-raci/

Minorities crammed into impoverished areas in inner cities should not be having so many babies. And, of course, these minorities (including most of America’s immigrants) are inferior in the human race, as are the physically and mentally handicapped. We should require mandatory sterilizations of those less desirable and promote easy access to abortion. And since sex should be a free-for-all, we must provide birth control and abortions to teenagers too. It’s all for the greater good and for a more intelligent, liberated, healthier population.

http://health.answers.com/Q/who_founded_planned_parenthood

Why was Planned Parenthood founded?

After doing some research it appears to me that Ms. Sanger wanted abortions to purify the country from blacks, indigents and the poor. Could someone explain to me how this is anything but barbaric? But the liberals will all say what a wonderful job Planned Parenthood does. In my humble opinion, it's nothing but a government-funded abortion mill.

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/23/margaret-sanger-founded-planned-parenthood-on-raci/

Minorities crammed into impoverished areas in inner cities should not be having so many babies. And, of course, these minorities (including most of America’s immigrants) are inferior in the human race, as are the physically and mentally handicapped. We should require mandatory sterilizations of those less desirable and promote easy access to abortion. And since sex should be a free-for-all, we must provide birth control and abortions to teenagers too. It’s all for the greater good and for a more intelligent, liberated, healthier population.

Margaret Sanger came from a family where her mother was constantly pregnant and died early caring for too many children. She fought for women to be allowed to get birth control, was arrested by Conservatives and not allowed to speak publicly about it. Yes, she tried to convince conservatives to support her by using racist language and it partly worked. But mostly liberals, medical professionals and women supported her. The lies spread about her are ridiculous. 

The ant-abortion people care nothing at all for the unborn. 

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/08/14/432080520/fact-check-was-planned-parenthood-started-to-control-the-black-population

“In reading her papers, it is clear Sanger had bought into the movement. She once wrote that "consequences of breeding from stock lacking human vitality always will give us social problems and perpetuate institutions of charity and crime."

Friggin’ NPR.

Gentleman...............please don't respond to Tib's ?️

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Taking time out of your work of conducting a genocide of minority race babies, to threaten the people who fund you ?

That's nice.

That is the post I made to criticize PP's tweet against Kavanaugh.

His asinine response .......{Because only minorities get abortions? Ya right. } is not what I said at all , but HE HAS NOTHING ELSE.

there is NO backup plan for the sleaze attack on Judge Kavanaugh..(soon to be Justice)

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, friggin half quoting articles...

"That Sanger was enamored and supported some eugenicists' ideas is certainly true," said Susan Reverby, a health care historian and professor at Wellesley College. But, Reverby added, Sanger's main argument was not eugenics — it was that "Sanger thought people should have the children they wanted."

It was a radical idea for the time.

And the idea that you guys are against abortion to save black babies....

image.jpeg.6cda41c97ffebb2a2c314eb1060d1849.jpeg