President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

16 minutes ago, GG said:

A raping belligerent drunken Irishman who likes to pick fights and patronize strip joints. 

Have we checked off every box in the stereotype bingo?

PS -- Oops, forgot Catholic.

Trump's rumored alternate is a Catholic woman.  So throw out all the sexual misconduct smears that have been used to this point if she comes up to the plate. Guessing if she is plan B you will see the "hot for teacher" smear waiting in the bullpen.

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Jeff Flake is the nerd in high school who the cool kids (dems) talk up and pretend to like in order to get them to do their homework, and then they give him a wedgie in front of Sally Reynolds who he has a crush on. 

image.png.9cafe4a037f505c749d4f8420a9d47e1.png    

ONLY SENATORS WILL SEE FINAL KAVANAUGH REPORT...

@SenFeinstein indicates that the FBI report on Kavanaugh should NOT be made public: “It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified this ought to be held very close and not." "I think the investigation ought to be closely held," she reiterated.

Charles C. W. CookeVerified account @charlescwcooke 2h2 hours ago

Seems a touch unfair that the Chinese government would get to see it but American voters would not.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So Swetnick, huh? Sounds like she be kinda big time into the group thing. Letter linked below was given to Hatch's office.

Try to keep up, people.

We're getting close to having Kevin Bacon weigh in. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

@SenFeinstein indicates that the FBI report on Kavanaugh should NOT be made public: “It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified this ought to be held very close and not." "I think the investigation ought to be closely held," she reiterated.

This confidentiality ends with a leaked copy of the FBI report that Fienstein scribbled out the findings and wrote in Crayon "he did it."

Edited by whatdrought

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh, sure, Senator Feinstein.  We trust you implicitly with confidential information.  We're certain it's safe and secure in your hands, and you'll take particular care with it and it will never, ever, ever leak...

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

We're getting close to having Kevin Bacon weigh in. 

Just checked, he hasn't yet.

But I didn't know he took the "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" game and turned it in to a 501(c)3 - sixdegrees.org.  Connecting people with causes.

Agree or disagree with whatever causes he promotes...that's still pretty cool.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So this is kind of awkward. I could have sworn the door was an escape door in case Kavanaugh came after her.

Can anyting happen to Ford for lying under oath? Asking for a marriage counselor friend.

Again- not defending her testimony, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it wasn't originally intended for that purpose... 

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So this is kind of awkward. I could have sworn the door was an escape door in case Kavanaugh came after her.

Can anyting happen to Ford for lying under oath? Asking for a marriage counselor friend.

"Traumatized survivors of gang rape shouldn't be expected to have perfect recall of every detail.  Charging her with perjury would be nothing more than an attempt to provide political cover for a rapist, and we shouldn't politicize this issue!"  [/Democrats]

Now let's all take a step back and reflect on the fact that Feinstein will die on this hill, screaming "It's still real to me, dammit!"

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I hope then that Jeffy starts the motion to have RBG removed then: https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/31/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-democrats/index.html

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They should have Clarence Beeks deliver it to her.

This just in. John Kerry says being a raging drunk and raping women is just "stepping over the line."

Okay, actually, what he said was being a raging drunk and leaving a woman to drown in your car is "stepping over the line," but, y'know, tomato-tomahto.