President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Not true.  Messages were possibly sent before her story was public.  It's likely BK knew the accusations were coming before the Ramirez reports came out because he learned about it through something other than a print or TV news story.  He's kind of an insider on this whole deal. 

Another thing is almost immediately after the Ford (then unnamed) accusation broke in the New Yorker article, Grassley released the letter signed by 65 women Kavanaugh knew when he was younger vouching for his character.  Did Feinstien and Grassley try to cover the allegation up and had that letter ready to go in case it leaked?  They're both status quo politicians so it wouldn't surprise me.  Feinstein had to know she'd receive considerate backlash that she withheld the letter until the last minute.  I still don't know what to make out of all this.  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Another thing is almost immediately after the Ford (then unnamed) accusation broke in the New Yorker article, Grassley released the letter signed by 65 women Kavanaugh knew when he was younger vouching for his character.  Did Feinstien and Grassley try to cover the allegation up and had that letter ready to go in case it leaked?  They're both status quo politicians so it wouldn't surprise me.  Feinstein had to know she'd receive considerate backlash that she withheld the letter until the last minute.  I still don't know what to make out of all this.  

The woman have discussed in detail how they put together the letter after the allegations.  Grassley held nothing.  Mother from Pink Floyd the Wall did all the holding.

28 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The responses are awesome :lol: :thumbsup:

Really good.  My three favorites:

Please link the article because I read saw the paper and the word rape wasn't on the front page.  It was "sexual assault".

At my sonogram the fetus looked up and asked "Mom, why do they want to abort me so much?".

Why did you assume the child's gender?

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Text messages sent by Kavanaugh about the Ramirez attack were sent by him before he said he knew about it. 

There is actually no allegation that Kavanaugh sent any texts regarding Ramirez before he said he became aware of the allegation. Kerry Berchem stated she was in possession of texts between her and Karen Yarasavage. Also, there was no allegation of an "attack." Honestly, it is hard to take anyone seriously who cannot get simple facts straight. It demonstrates either (1) a willingness to distort facts in order to support what you want to believe or (2) a lack of critical thinking skills.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

There is actually no allegation that Kavanaugh sent any texts regarding Ramirez before he said he became aware of the allegation. Kerry Berchem stated she was in possession of texts between her and Karen Yarasavage. Also, there was no allegation of an "attack." Honestly, it is hard to take anyone seriously who cannot get simple facts straight. It demonstrates either (1) a willingness to distort facts in order to support what you want to believe or (2) a lack of critical thinking skills.

Having a dong thrust in your face is a sexual attack

Yes, he stated under oath he learned of the accusation from the article, the texts suggest he was reaching out to former classmates before that. We will have to see the texts to see if that is in fact the case. 

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Having a dong thrust in your face is a sexual attack

Yes, he stated under oath he learned of the accusation from the article, the texts suggest he was reaching out to former classmates before that. We will have to see the texts to see if that is in fact the case. 

1. It is wrong, and, in most states, it is a crime; however, unless he beat her with it, it is not an attack.

2. You said Kavanaugh sent texts before the date he admitted to learning of the Ramirez allegation. Go back and read your own link. Kavanaugh did not send any texts prior to that date. The texts were between Berchem and Yarasavage (and don't actually confirm anything).

3. Let's add lack of reading comprehension to your list of cognitive disabilities. 

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

1. It is wrong, and, in most states, it is a crime; however, unless he beat her with it, it is not an attack.

2. You said Kavanaugh sent texts before the date he admitted to learning of the Ramirez allegation. Go back and read your own link. Kavanaugh did not send any texts prior to that date. The texts were between Berchem and Yarasavage (and don't actually confirm anything).

3. Let's add lack of reading comprehension to your list of cognitive disabilities. 

Ok, that's two insults, so it's on! 

Yes, stupid, that is an attack. You really think having a dong in your face isn't an attack? Should we poll the other members here? 

I may have been wrong on who sent the texts, but it changes nothing. Are you thrilled you found a small mistake on the internet? 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What do you call it when it happens to you?

We know that a certain poster doesn't think its an attack. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, that's two insults, so it's on! 

Yes, stupid, that is an attack. You really think having a dong in your face isn't an attack? Should we poll the other members here? 

I may have been wrong on who sent the texts, but it changes nothing. Are you thrilled you found a small mistake on the internet? 

We know that a certain poster doesn't think its an attack. 

Is that certain poster me?  Because, it should be. It is all about me.