President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, I know why they didn't tell her.'

The problem is that is massive no-no in the legal world. Massive.

Granted, the Dems are paying for her lawyers, so you could argue Ford isn't really the client, which is why more hasn't been made out about it. But her response to finding out there was an offer, you could tell, was not just surprise, but along the lines of "I'm really sorry my parents didn't tell me you did that or I would have absolutely taken you up on that."

The duty is to the client, not whomever is paying the bill. These attorneys acted unethically if they did not convey the offer to their client.

34 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Someone needs to get Dr. Ford Cindy Sheehan's phone number.

Although I'm pretty sure the left didn't push a quarter million dollars to Sheehan like the are doing for Ford.

It's actually three-quarters of a million now.

22 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Ah Swetnick:

https://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2018/09/julie_swetnick_one_of_kavanaug.html

Julie Swetnick, a Brett Kavanaugh accuser, faced misconduct allegations at Portland company

Of course Avenatti finds an an accuser that has a prettier face than Ford.

Julie Swetnick

Yeah, she's a hot mess. I am sure there is some diagnosis on her somewhere, and she probably has prescriptions to deal with her issues.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, she's a hot mess. I am sure there is some diagnosis on her somewhere, and she probably has prescriptions to deal with her issues.

She had to go to 10 different gang rape parties before she finally got her chance.

This may be nothing, but one thing about her testimony seems a little odd to me.

I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom laughing and loudly walk down the narrow stairs, pin-balling off the walls on the way down. I waited and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, ran down the stairs, through the living room, and left the house.

2 things.

1. I would assume "pin balling" means they were bouncing off one wall and then into another as they went down stairs.  If someone were that drunk that they couldn't even walk down a flight of stairs without bumping on both walls, I would question if they could physically pull off what she claims.  Whenever I've been that drunk, I'm not thinking of of raping girls, I'm thinking "I'm never going to drink again as long as I live."

2. If she's locked in a bathroom, how does she know this "pin-balling" is happening?

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Ford's end game has to be a civil suit, right?  The Gofundme effort is the war chest for that.  Not a bad gig for the attorney's who have to do a few weeks work so that they can access a 7 figure legal budget. 

Good luck with that.

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Ford's end game has to be a civil suit, right?  The Gofundme effort is the war chest for that.  Not a bad gig for the attorney's who have to do a few weeks work so that they can access a 7 figure legal budget. 

I wager that Ford's endgame is not the same as her handlers'. 

• Thank you (+1) 1