President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I must be reading a different sub-forum than you are... and block Tibs. Shesh. I think I figured that out rather quickly.  Block is your friend. 

I never understand why some people think there's a problem with blocking posters.

We do what we can to block ads in our content. It's no different blocking Tibs. He is literally just a blogger being paid to post DNC talking points and polls. That's it. Nothing more. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Many have commented on this in various ways, but no one has discussed how this started.

The accused woman sent a letter about this to, among other people, Sen. Diane Feinstein. This was sent months ago. The Democrats sat on it through the entire interview process with Kavanaugh. Not a single Dem asked Kavanaugh about this during the interview, and in fact no one so much as mentioned it to him at all.

They didn't use the woman until they were out of bullets. When it looked like Kavanaugh was about to get confirmed, DiFi released the released the letter, and in spite of the woman requesting anonymity , the Democrats leaked her name to the media to force her to come to the hearing.

On the upside they have been filling her GoFundMe account up to a quarter of a million dollars, but literally everyone who this woman says can corroborate her story literally has no recollection of what she is talking about. 

Not a single witness. In fact, no one knows what in the holy hell she's talking about.

That's why we've moved from Kananaugh is a rapist to Kavanaugh is an alcoholic rapist.

Dem playbook...simple as that. They have nothing, but demand that he is presumed guilty regardless of the facts.

This is not correct. Ford sent the letter to Rep. Anna Eshoo, a Democrat who represents California’s 18th District, and Eshoo passed the letter on to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is not correct. Ford sent the letter to Rep. Anna Eshoo, a Democrat who represents California’s 18th District, and Eshoo passed the letter on to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).

My bad.

But otherwise, the rest is accurate. They sat on the letter, which seems to me an odd thing to do while you're also telling me to believe all women.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's happening as we speak. The goalposts have moved from "rape" to "alcoholism". 

That’s so they can play the “he (and everyone else who was supposedly there) were blackout drunk and don’t remember...so profit” card.

i guess it's time to change the laws so groping in high school is a death penalty offense.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's happening as we speak. The goalposts have moved from "rape" to "alcoholism". 

Someone needs to get Dr. Ford Cindy Sheehan's phone number.

Although I'm pretty sure the left didn't push a quarter million dollars to Sheehan like the are doing for Ford.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

My bad.

But otherwise, the rest is accurate. They sat on the letter, which seems to me an odd thing to do while you're also telling me to believe all women.

She’s also afraid to fly to testify...just not anywhere else for any other purpose.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

She’s also afraid to fly to testify...just not anywhere else for any other purpose.

If only her lawyers would have told her that the GOP offered to come to CA to take her statement.

Oh, well. You know lawyers. So busy. They can't get to everything.

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Someone needs to get Dr. Ford Cindy Sheehan's phone number.

Although I'm pretty sure the left didn't push a quarter million dollars to Sheehan like the are doing for Ford.

All the accounts on gofundme add up to more than $1M - assuming they give her the $$ well, this answers the "what's in it for me?" question.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That’s so they can play the “he (and everyone else who was supposedly there) were blackout drunk and don’t remember...so profit” card.

i guess it's time to change the laws so groping in high school is a death penalty offense.   

I am guessing the premise to the planet (Sigma Draconis?) mentioned in Star Trek's "Spock's Brain."  The schism between the sexes.  I can see Feinstein saying "Brain and Brain!  What is brain?!"

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

If only her lawyers would have told her that the GOP offered to come to CA to take her statement.

Oh, well. You know lawyers. So busy. They can't get to everything.

Since she hired the lawyer that Senator Fienstien recommended and they then tried to negotiate the FBI Investigation to "no scope" after the hearing, I think it's entirely possible they didn't tell her because they wanted th dog and pony show and the delay they got and are hoping to extend.  Although it would probably be fellow college drunks next time.

She did act surprised when Grassley told her they were making plans to travel to CA.  when he said they didn't want her to have to fly out if she didn't want to, she said "Thank You".

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Since she hired the lawyer that Senator Fienstien recommended and they then tried to negotiate the FBI Investigation to "no scope" after the hearing, I think it's entirely possible they didn't tell her because they wanted th dog and pony show and the delay they got and are hoping to extend.  Although it would probably be fellow college drunks next time.

She did act surprised when Grassley told her they were making plans to travel to CA.  when he said they didn't want her to have to fly out if she didn't want to, she said "Thank You".

Oh, I know why they didn't tell her.'

The problem is that is massive no-no in the legal world. Massive.

Granted, the Dems are paying for her lawyers, so you could argue Ford isn't really the client, which is why more hasn't been made out about it. But her response to finding out there was an offer, you could tell, was not just surprise, but along the lines of "I'm really sorry my parents didn't tell me you did that or I would have absolutely taken you up on that."

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I now understand why OJ beat the murder wrap.

I've been thinking this whole thing is getting to the be like the OJ Trial.  If you watched the verdict with a mixed race crowd like I did (and has been reported on) when the verdict was read the people the same race as OJ were all happy and high fiving.  All the people not the same race were asking, "what about the evidence?"  It was like getting even for all the times black men were killed because some white woman said he did something, and now the Juice killed one of their's and got away with it.

For women this is pretty much the same thing. Even the ladies in the elevator said this was for all women that weren't believed before. Meanwhile the men ask "What about the evidence?"

2 hours ago, Magox said:

Actually, it wasn't Ford nor Ramirez but Swetnick

Ah Swetnick:

https://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2018/09/julie_swetnick_one_of_kavanaug.html

Julie Swetnick, a Brett Kavanaugh accuser, faced misconduct allegations at Portland company

Of course Avenatti finds an an accuser that has a prettier face than Ford.

Julie Swetnick

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Of course Avenatti finds an an accuser that has a prettier face than Ford.

This is the dude who asked everyone to respect her privacy in the same comment that posted her photo.

Dems ain't so smart. But it's nothing a GoFundMe account can't fix.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

But her response to finding out there was an offer, you could tell, was not just surprise, but along the lines of "I'm really sorry my parents didn't tell me you did that or I would have absolutely taken you up on that."

This is the way I took it as well.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

This is the dude who asked everyone to respect her privacy in the same comment that posted her photo.

Dems ain't so smart. But it's nothing a GoFundMe account can't fix.

But if the Feds can follow the money from the GoFundMe account distributions/reimbursements wouldn't that be fun.