President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Senate IT Office Hit With ‘Housecleaning’ in Hassan Aide Scandal

Senate sergeant-at-arms officials have conducted a “general housecleaning” that resulted in “massive personnel changes” in the upper chamber’s information technology and cybersecurity systems staff, The Epoch Times has learned.

There’s been massive personnel changes over there,” said a Senate source with knowledge of the situation who requested anonymity. “The new people are a lot more strict and putting on a lot more rules and restrictions. They have just been tightening down a lot since then.”

Among those who have left is John Clayton Porter. He was branch manager for information assurance–cybersecurity from March 2017 until earlier this month, according to LegiStorm. He was paid $88,628 annually at the time of his departure, according to Senate records.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Kavanaugh should sue these azzwipes for harassment.

the GOP will payback 50 times the pain load with REAL evidence when it's their turn to advise and consent... :D

On 4/14/2019 at 11:19 AM, LABillzFan said:

Imagine -- just imagine -- if the left put this much effort into things that actually matter for their constituents.

Imagine if they had a plan to lift and encourage Americans. Imagine if they created that plan and presented it to Americans in a non-combative way.

Crazy to think how crazy they are.

I was thinking about this recently.  I'm inclined to dismiss any Dems on social media, etc. just by the way they present their ideas.  It's not like here's a plan.  It's Eff you, Republicans, here's a plan! 

10 hours ago, bbb said:

I was thinking about this recently.  I'm inclined to dismiss any Dems on social media, etc. just by the way they present their ideas.  It's not like here's a plan.  It's Eff you, Republicans, here's a plan! 

It's more like "F you, Republicans, here's an idea, who needs a plan?"

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Do we still actually have a Justice like Ginsberg ?

i think most of us could fill in for her with integrity

just give us a two sentence outline of whatzzzhappening and we can dream up the most counterintuitive mess to common sense and community standards, even better than her

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Annnnd.... once Don Jr rewtweeted it they deleted it: 

:lol: 

They'll claim the poll was trolled by white supremacist Republicans.

And they're likely right.

• Like (+1) 1

-------------------------

Good to see the new Justice actually side with the "good" liberal side today against Apple stores.

Amazing how things turn out when you put in justices that actually pay attention to the case at hand, not merely spewing some party line blindly.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, row_33 said:

Thomas might step down soon, so this will be a good battle

Will we have a "guess the left wing created scandal" contest?   Already used up the fake rape one....tough to get that to stick on a woman too.

53 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Will we have a "guess the left wing created scandal" contest?   Already used up the fake rape one....tough to get that to stick on a woman too.

This will be a conservative African American to replace Thomas

58 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

This will be a conservative African American to replace Thomas

if we're going to play this game, my guess is any black conservative gets #metoo'd by a white woman.  secondary guess is accusations of criminal activity when he was younger