President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

I see that look very often here at the senior center........................It's the "whats going on, I can't keep up" look.

I was thinking more the "This Golden Corral buffet is confusing" look.  Guess it's basically the same, though.

Had dinner and drinks with a leading forensic psychologist yesterday.  They did not support Kavanaugh because his behavior in the final hearing was not fitting of someone who should be impartial.  I was shocked until he said the man appeared to be a loose cannon and emotionally uneasy.  Then I was more shocked.

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Had dinner and drinks with a leading forensic psychologist yesterday.  They did not support Kavanaugh because his behavior in the final hearing was not fitting of someone who should be impartial.  I was shocked until he said the man appeared to be a loose cannon and emotionally uneasy.  Then I was more shocked.

you gotta watch those *****, they like experimenting with electroconvulsive therapy.

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Did you end up cleaning his gutters without knowing why?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

After dinner, did he tell you to fly..fly away little Clarice...? 

The only way that's not weird is if your name is Clarice Boyst. 

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

After dinner, did he tell you to fly..fly away little Clarice...? 

The only way that's not weird is if your name is Clarice Boyst. 

Don't worry. If you want Boyst to be Clarice, he'll be Clarice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

boyst probably used the name clarice after one of his many re-assignment surgeries

He claims to be Jeff but my guess is he was once a Clarence. I don't know why he just doesn't stick with a name like Chris, Leslie or Dana.

22 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Serious question. Did the renowned forensic psychologist offer an opinion on what the appropriate response would be to be accused of attempted rape, organizing gang sexual assault parties and having ones life ripped to shreads in a choreographed national spectacle?  A knowing nod? A vigorous but not-too-aggessive shaking of one's head?  The pensive bite on the frame of the eyeglass? 

He handled the usual political back stabbing, innuendo, and posturing with a smile and a nod, but I guess I'm at a loss as to what one should say or do  when forces from inside the government conspire to destroy you in front of the world? Personally I think the George McFly "You get your damn hands off her" reply is not strong enough.  

I always wonder what the people/mind experts think, often followed up with "these people are so full of $#!t it isn't funny".

I

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Serious question. Did the renowned forensic psychologist offer an opinion on what the appropriate response would be to be accused of attempted rape, organizing gang sexual assault parties and having ones life ripped to shreads in a choreographed national spectacle?  A knowing nod? A vigorous but not-too-aggessive shaking of one's head?  The pensive bite on the frame of the eyeglass? 

He handled the usual political back stabbing, innuendo, and posturing with a smile and a nod, but I guess I'm at a loss as to what one should say or do  when forces from inside the government conspire to destroy you in front of the world? Personally I think the George McFly "You get your damn hands off her" reply is not strong enough.  

I always wonder what the people/mind experts think, often followed up with "these people are so full of $#!t it isn't funny".

I

He had said he should have done the respectable thing to avoid the political show and withdrawn. I changed the subject after this.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

He had said he should have done the respectable thing to avoid the political show and withdrawn. I changed the subject after this.

Typical left wing response.  So any time the Chuck Schumer doesn't approve of a nominee all he needs to do is create a political show and the candidate should withdraw.  

Other than Trump himself winning, Kavanaugh winning has been the high point of the last 2+ years.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

That is crazy (his response, not yours). 

Well, he should hope something similar never happens to him.  Because when something like that happens to a GOPe like Kavanaugh, it means it can happen to anyone at anytime for anything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Yeah, he's a leading forensic moron. His 'opinion' has nothing to do with an actual assessment of Kavanaugh's mental status (which by the way, is completely unrealistic based on watching a hearing where he's being accused of rape), and everything to do with the 'R' next to Kavanaugh's name.