President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Quickly, why would we need to sterilize gays?

I could see genital mutilation and cauterization, but sterilization specifically doesn't make much sense.

We don't want them fags spreading their gay-laden demon seed!

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I could see genital mutilation and cauterization, but sterilization specifically doesn't make much sense.

I don't know.  It's not my ***** policy.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can't let them procreate.  They have laboratories for that.

Census Win – Supreme Court Strikes Down Activist New York Court in Census Citizenship Ruling…

The most recent reviews of media presentations for this story (The Hill and CNN) reflect MSM disappointment that SCOTUS has ruled in favor of the administration.

The U.S. Commerce Department is adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census. An activist judge in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) -framing a challenge based on the question being discriminatory- ruled that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross must submit to a deposition to discover “the motives” of the decision.

An appellate circuit panel initially agreed with the lower court and ACLU lawyers. However, U.S. Solicitor General Noel Francisco asked the Supreme Court to stay the circuit court ruling.  SCOTUS agreed with the administration and blocked the ridiculous activist lawyers from questioning the cabinet; the supreme court does allow the plaintiffs to question the DOJ civil rights division lawyer.

The Census can ask if you are a citizen............................imagine that.

Sandra Day O'Connor reveals that she has dementia and that it has advanced to the point where she is withdrawing from public life.

The NYT reports.
In a letter addressed to “friends and fellow Americans,” Justice O’Connor, 88, wrote that she had received a diagnosis of early-stage dementia “some time ago” and that doctors believed it was most likely Alzheimer’s disease.

“Since many people have asked about my current status and activities, I want to be open about these changes, and while I am still able, share some personal thoughts,” Justice O’Connor wrote in the letter. “While the final chapter of my life with dementia may be trying, nothing has diminished my gratitude and deep appreciation for the countless blessings in my life.”

She said she would remain living in Phoenix, where she returned when she left the court in 2005. Her husband, John J. O’Connor III, died in 2009 after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease, and his diagnosis was a large factor in her decision to retire from the Supreme Court.

It is sad to hear this. Heartfelt good wishes Justice O'Connor — forever the First Woman of the Supreme Court.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sandra Day O'Connor reveals that she has dementia and that it has advanced to the point where she is withdrawing from public life.

The NYT reports.
In a letter addressed to “friends and fellow Americans,” Justice O’Connor, 88, wrote that she had received a diagnosis of early-stage dementia “some time ago” and that doctors believed it was most likely Alzheimer’s disease.

“Since many people have asked about my current status and activities, I want to be open about these changes, and while I am still able, share some personal thoughts,” Justice O’Connor wrote in the letter. “While the final chapter of my life with dementia may be trying, nothing has diminished my gratitude and deep appreciation for the countless blessings in my life.”

She said she would remain living in Phoenix, where she returned when she left the court in 2005. Her husband, John J. O’Connor III, died in 2009 after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease, and his diagnosis was a large factor in her decision to retire from the Supreme Court.

It is sad to hear this. Heartfelt good wishes Justice O'Connor — forever the First Woman of the Supreme Court.

First cis woman of the supreme Court, jackass.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/19/2018 at 3:56 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

There was a man, identifying as a woman, who had a baby with a woman, identifying as a man, in the news.  Also, there was a lesbian who had a baby with a man, who identifies as a woman, too.

Edited by unbillievable
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

okay, i have to come out of the closet. i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Relax Foxx. Just because you like to go down on a woman doesn't make you one. You don't get first chance at the lifeboats because of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Quoting the part I cared to look at the most. ? 

You and my wife.

Though I'm willing to admit, the dude has done a great job marketing himself. His buddy-movie stuff with Kevin Hart (Central Intelligence, Jumanji) is funny as hell, but the stuff they post on Instagram is almost as funny due to Hart's fear of creepy crawly stuff.

Naturally, the d-list tries to pull them into politics. Nutbag Griffin went after Hart for not attacking Trump in his standup routine, and Oliver Darcy tried to pull the Rock into the Saudi Arabia crap, but both clearly were prepared for it and it died quickly.

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a bad month for Avanetti on Twitter. :lol: 

sorry Avenatti. it doesn't work that way. not to mention that the Kavanaugh thing, is, you know... over. your day in court is coming, be sure and yell, Squirrel all you want.

• Like (+1) 2