President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's all a dream, I know, but this will never happen. CA will never be split up into multiple states, and it will never be its own country. It will just continue to be the Angelina Jolie of the country: beautiful to look at, but broken and crazy on the inside. 

I think you could have included a foreign kids reference in there as well.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Because cordial disagreement is not cause for dismissal, and I have found him to be neither argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, nor intentionally intellectually dishonest.  IE.  I believe open conversation about important issues to be vital to the health of our society, and try to do my best (though sometimes I fail) to welcome all honest participants to discuss their ideas, and to vet mine.

I'm not interested in echo chambers.  They aren't healthy.

Fair enough but his arguments are so terrible 

48 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Build a wall and let the people in the blue area feed themselves (as well as all of the illegal aliens they like to provide 'sanctuary' for), since they have such disdain for the rest of the nation.

I can only imagine what they'd be charged for water.  Friggin' capitalists.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good point. But Senator Grassley would have loved to dig through her notes I'm sure and spread all her private info. 

Where did she think she was going, a tea dance? She said she had it and it was one of things that made her case believable.  the fact that she NEVER turned them over to anyone makes me seriously doubt she has them, much less the 2008 remodel vs 2012 timeline.  But #believeSurvivors.

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Where did she think she was going, a tea dance? She said she had it and it was one of things that made her case believable.  the fact that she NEVER turned them over to anyone makes me seriously doubt she has them, much less the 2008 remodel vs 2012 timeline.  But #believeSurvivors.

She said, she would have turned them over to FBI if interviewed. She wasn't interviewed by them though. So...

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She said, she would have turned them over to FBI if interviewed. She wasn't interviewed by them though. So...

Must not have been that important to get her proof out there so he wouldn't be confirmed which was her stated goal.  And then there was the crying with no tears schtick  ...

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Must not have been that important to get her proof out there so he wouldn't be confirmed which was her stated goal.  And then there was the crying with no tears schtick  ...

No, I don't think that's a good argument. Victims always hate having their personal lives dragged through the mud. Look how upset BK got when his story about his choir boy youth was exposed, he fell apart, he was furious.  It's like a second attack for a victim. She made the accusations before he was even nominated, right? 

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

She's a CIA operative and a designed plant by Brennan to further undermine the POTUS. 

Yes, obviously! 

47 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol:

According to the AP, as the most junior justice on the Supreme Court, Kavanaugh will "sit on the committee that oversees the court’s cafeteria, which is open to the public." He also must take notes during SCOTUS' private meetings and answer the door there if someone knocks!

He will also have to bring donuts to the weekly meeting and be referred to as FNG

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, I don't think that's a good argument. Victims always hate having their personal lives dragged through the mud. Look how upset BK got when his story about his choir boy youth was exposed, he fell apart, he was furious.  It's like a second attack for a victim. She made the accusations before he was even nominated, right? 

If you can't do the time, don't so the crime (figuratively).

Edited by reddogblitz

Just now, Tiberius said:

But it makes more sense for a person to allow an investigator to see the evidence than turning stuff over to Grassley, right? 

Actually it makes more sense to turn it over to no one. Not Fienstien, not the Washington Post, not the Senate investigarors.  Right?

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

He will also have to bring donuts to the weekly meeting and be referred to as FNG

You mean FFFFFNG.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Again there was no proof and actually proof her story wasn't credible.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But it makes more sense for a person to allow an investigator to see the evidence than turning stuff over to Grassley, right? 

In a Senate hearing, the Senate is the investigator.  Not the FBI.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

You mean FFFFFNG.

#FFFFF is the color code for white.

So...yes, White New Guy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Proof may be a strong word.  But that was the thing that she could actually turn to and show she didn't just start talking about it in the last couple of weeks.  It was the the one thing I was thinking that may point to that something happened. Also, If her husband really did remember.  Why didn't the FBI interview him to see if really remembered?  He wasn't sworn to felony like Dr. Ford and Judge and her friend.

Since she never produced it even though she talked about it a lot, I suspect BS now.  And she cried with no tears in the hearing.  Dead give away unless she has some medical condition causing that.  I wanted to believer her because I believe Survivors first.  Trust, but verify.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Proof may be a strong word.  But that was the thing that she could actually turn to and show she didn't just start talking about it in the last couple of weeks.  It was the the one thing I was thinking that may point to that something happened. Also, If her husband really did remember.  Why didn't the FBI interview him to see if really remembered?  He wasn't sworn to felony like Dr. Ford and Judge and her friend.

Since she never produced it even though she talked about it a lot, I suspect BS now.  And she cried with no tears in the hearing.  Dead give away unless she has some medical condition causing that.  I wanted to believer her because I believe Survivors first.  Trust, but verify.

I don't think proof is too strong a word.  Neither would USA Today, which fancies itself a center media outlet but leans more left.

As for why did she mentioned it in 2012, BK's name was being tossed-around at that time as a potential SCJ if Romney got elected.  And Ford never mentioned BK by name, even though anything she said was protected by doctor-patient confidentiality. 

And the husband's testimony is useless since he'd obviously support her, and it would have been a waste of the FBI's time interviewing him, just like it would have been interviewing people who she told years after the therapy session.

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING, BESIDES EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN? 

Human resources study shows a stunning unintended backlash to the ‘Me Too’ movement.

“There were men who specifically said I will not hire a woman going forward,” he explained.

“Those who said they would hire a woman said they would not travel with one, and they, more importantly they would not engage in activities after business hours,” Taylor added.

“And you know oftentimes, that’s when the relationships are built,” he continued, “after hours dinners with clients, et cetera, trips, I’m a lawyer for example, and you know, you’re the associate, and the partner won’t travel with you for fear that it could be perceived, or he could be subject to a sexual harassment claim.”

Shocking.

Related (From Ed): Mike Pence increasingly looking like the smartest man in DC.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING, BESIDES EVERYONE WITH A BRAIN? 

Human resources study shows a stunning unintended backlash to the ‘Me Too’ movement.

“There were men who specifically said I will not hire a woman going forward,” he explained.

“Those who said they would hire a woman said they would not travel with one, and they, more importantly they would not engage in activities after business hours,” Taylor added.

“And you know oftentimes, that’s when the relationships are built,” he continued, “after hours dinners with clients, et cetera, trips, I’m a lawyer for example, and you know, you’re the associate, and the partner won’t travel with you for fear that it could be perceived, or he could be subject to a sexual harassment claim.”

Shocking.

Related (From Ed): Mike Pence increasingly looking like the smartest man in DC.

How can you blame those men? This stupidity really hurt women in the workplace. And the dems and "new feminists" were too stupid to see that this would be the outcome.

I have long thought Pence brilliant for his stance - you just knew that when the MSM was mocking him for it that they were also pissed they couldn't make any (even semi-believable) sexual harassment claims against him. The democrats fight dirty. Power corrupts, and it has corrupted that party absolutely.