President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That must be one hell of a report to pull off this trick: 

So we've now got the Democrats preparing to slam the FBI's credibility...just before the release of declassified information demonstrating the FBI's lack of credibility on an issue the Democrats insisted the FBI's credibility was unimpeachable?  

:lol:  These people are idiots.  THIS is what happens when you try to pursue short-term political gain with scorched earth tactics.

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

There's only one reason the Democrats don't want that report to be made public...

And it's going to be the reason they don't give publicly.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

I'm going to give the people more credit then that, albeit Trumps delivery was hilarious. ( unless they live under a rock.)

Myself personally, Trump had Flake in his crosshair...

You do realize that most people aren't political junkies and only catch what they hear on the news.

Do you also realize that CNN, NBC, and several other prominent national news outlets still haven't reported that Ford's ex came out stating that she lied multiple times under oath, including lying about never helping anyone prepare for a polygraph, her fear of flying, and claustrophobia?

The msm is the propaganda wing of the Democrat party.

So Flake was in, then he was out, and now he is in again. That guy is doing the hokey pokey on Captial Hill

Key Republicans...

"We asked the FBI to investigate current credible allegations. That’s what they’ve done. ... I had planned to vote for him before, but I certainly wanted the FBI, the professionals, to look at it. And they have. I think they’ve been thorough."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So Flake was in, then he was out, and now he is in again. That guy is doing the hokey pokey on Captial Hill

Key Republicans...

"We asked the FBI to investigate current credible allegations. That’s what they’ve done. ... I had planned to vote for him before, but I certainly wanted the FBI, the professionals, to look at it. And they have. I think they’ve been thorough."

What a flake. 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Senators vote NO on #Kavanaugh
Or else we're coming for you

#NationalPoetryDay #StopKavanaugh

Taking time out of your work of conducting a genocide of minority race babies, to threaten the people who fund you ?

That's nice.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

53-47

Pretty good bet. I'm waffling on 52-48, 53-47, 54-46... it's why I never place bets. No confidence in a spread. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%. 

That's at least one blue to red flip in the senate. Two if you include Donnelly. 

Three if you include Flake "retiring". ? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%. 

That's at least one blue to red flip in the senate. Two if you include Donnelly. 

Let me know the next time a sexual assault victim shows up to report her problem to the FBI...because it'll be the first time that's ever happened, CHAD.

Sexual assault is an abhorrent crime and those who are rightfully convicted of it deserve the death penalty (I'm looking specifically at you, Catholic priests).  Lawmakers need to seriously examine the laws and penalties of these crimes.  That being said, ANY false accusation that can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt needs to be met with VERY harsh penalties as well.  Checks and balances, folks.  It's what our society is supposed to be based upon.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Taking time out of your work of conducting a genocide of minority race babies, to threaten the people who fund you ?

That's nice.

We should definitely keep giving them taxpayer money.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Let me know the next time a sexual assault victim shows up to report her problem to the FBI...because it'll be the first time that's ever happened, CHAD.

Sexual assault is an abhorrent crime and those who are rightfully convicted of it deserve the death penalty (I'm looking specifically at you, Catholic priests).  Lawmakers need to seriously examine the laws and penalties of these crimes.  That being said, ANY false accusation that can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt needs to be met with VERY harsh penalties as well.  Checks and balances, folks.  It's what our society is supposed to be based upon.

Pretty much agree with everything.  

There is no way to optically punish those who falsely accuse.  There are times where mistaken identity isn't pushed by the victim, or isn't pushed by anyone. It just simply is.  But, those who willfully lie need severe punishment

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Pretty much agree with everything.  

There is no way to optically punish those who falsely accuse.  There are times where mistaken identity isn't pushed by the victim, or isn't pushed by anyone. It just simply is.  But, those who willfully lie need severe punishment

I agree with that.  I wasn't so much talking about mistaken identity - that falls under "Stojan Happens" but there have been enough reported cases of someone losing decades of their lives over some petty BS that there needs to be a clear line with harsh penalties to minimize that from being a thing.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Key Republicans...

Flake is enjoying his last few moments in the sun before being imprisoned in in a cloudy place for the rest of his life. The withdrawal symptoms of an attention whore are most likely going to be very painful for him.