President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

35 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I think more victims of sexual assault will be silent. I don't think Trump's base will shrink, they elected a man who lies, cheats and admits to sexually assaulting women. This is America now.

If you’re saying that more people like Ford will stay silent, then good. No need to perpetuate lies.

Anyone who thinks Trump was mocking sexual assault victims probably doesn’t have the wherewithal and sound reasoning to come forward anyways.

35 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I think more victims of sexual assault will be silent.

That would certainly be a negative. A positive would be that people making false claims might think twice about doing so as well. Especially if charges are brought against those lying in this case.

Rush just made an excellent point about Trump's comments.

People who only watch mainstream media had no idea that the story was inconsistent and uncorroborated because all they were reporting was that she was brave and credible.

The coverage of Trump's "mockery" is the first time a lot of people heard that side of the story. They hate him because he obstructs their ability to hide the truth from the masses.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

People who only watch mainstream media had no idea that the story was inconsistent and uncorroborated because all they were reporting was that she was brave and credible.

The coverage of Trump's "mockery" is the first time a lot of people heard that side of the story. They hate him because he obstructs their ability to hide the truth from the masses.

That's been his mission since day one. Shattering the cultivated reality created by the establishment media/uniparty complexes.

He's been wildly successful.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I don't get the last sentence at all. A swing vote not the norm? A lot of cases come down to one justice ruling one way or the other to decide the SC's position, so swing votes are quite common. In fact, that's one of the things that has the dems throwing such a hissy fit because Kennedy was frequently a swing vote on the court.

Don't worry. I have full faith that Chief Justice Roberts will become the swing vote - just like he was when he saved that abortion Obamacare.

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Don't worry. I have full faith that Chief Justice Roberts will become the swing vote - just like he was when he saved that abortion Obamacare.

That would be my guess for exactly the same reason. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was a gross miscalculation by the dems. It reminds me of a professor who told me about all these Republican women who would vote for Hillary's vagina if she ran. You see how that worked out.

The people I know who are the most outraged about the treatment of Kavanaugh are older women.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It was a gross miscalculation by the dems. It reminds me of a professor who told me about all these Republican women who would vote for Hillary's vagina if she ran. You see how that worked out.

The people I know who are the most outraged about the treatment of Kavanaugh are older women.

Hey, I'm not that old!

And, I am not a Republican.

But, I am outraged. 

• Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

The Left has made abundantly clear over the last 14 years that they hate two things above all else: truth and beauty. 

Their time is coming. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I'm going to give the people more credit then that, albeit Trumps delivery was hilarious. ( unless they live under a rock.)

Myself personally, Trump had Flake in his crosshair...