President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Waiting for the Democrats' response...  "Sham, coverup, need more time, serial rapist, war on women, what about all the silent victims, Spartacus..."

Is there any evidence that Kavanaugh would act unprofessionally?  That after decades of service to the law he will suddenly abandon impartial interpretation of the law in favor of revenge?

Or are you just afraid he might throw ice at the Democrats?

Here you go good sir,

MOVE those goal posts! Dick Durbin narrative shifts QUICKLY after FBI’s Kavanaugh report blows up in Dems’ faces

Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin on the FBI report on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh: “I find it unacceptable if there were only a handful of witnesses actually interviewed … I’m troubled too by the notion that there’s one copy of this report"

Now that the FBI angle has backfired, Durbin went on to explain that Kavanaugh shouldn’t be on the Supreme court for different reasons. Try not to get run over by all this goal post moving

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not respond to people who dump and run like that. They are simply ****-stirrers, and not worth my time. 

Saying that... you are correct in your assessment. ? 

One of the consistent characteristics of weak-minded people is to throw haymakers, verbally in this case, from the cover of darkness as a person of higher character walks by. 

One of the consistent qualities of a person of strength is the ability to recognize the weak for what they are and simply get on with her day. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One of the consistent characteristics of weak-minded people is to throw haymakers, verbally in this case, from the cover of darkness as a person of higher character walks by. 

One of the consistent qualities of a person of strength is the ability to recognize the weak for what they are and simply get on with her day. 

Stupidest thing I've read today.  You're an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Figster said:

Everything you say is true. What gets me is Trump could have come away from this smelling like a rose. Instead he chose to put Ford at the butt end of a joke. It risked the Kavanaugh confirmation by way of swing votes and was like pouring salt in the open wound that divides this country in my humble opinion. 

With all due respect I just don't get it.

Because Trump isn't a politician who tiptoes around the truth for fear of offending people who already hate him. He drops his rooster on the table and says suck it.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ALF said:

Ideally a Judge should be impartial and non partisan just interpret the law. What Brett and his family has been thru will leave him far from that ideal. Then again a swing vote is not the norm.

So you think the vile, power-hungry fascists should be rewarded for acting with malice and deceit, while the exceptionally qualified judge with decades of professional excellence and demonstrated decency and character attested to by literally hundreds of witnesses spanning all of his adult life, along with his innocent family, should be left a life in shambles? Not really sure you've got a good grasp of the concept of justice.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the Ranking Member on the Senate Judiciary Commitee, said at a press availability after viewing Brett Kavanaugh's FBI report that "the most notable part of this report is what's not in it."

Gee, Ms. Feinstein...how on Earth would you know what should and should not be in a report you've only just seen?  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Gee, Ms. Feinstein...how on Earth would you know what should and should not be in a report you've only just seen?  

They didn't include anything that DiFi sent to them to include in the report? What is this, a non-partisan investigation?

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Liberals crying in the streets again... Ah. It's Christmas come early. 

059db897b5f8acbb465084dfbe793066381de29c543b4588f4e983c847f612d8.jpg

To get a good perspective on this issue, go listen to Cocaine Mitch's speech on the floor moments ago, and then listen to Schumer's (who just started). Schumer's using Dr. Ford as a human shield because he has no morals. (while denying the dems delayed the process... the man is a plague on the leadership. VOTE. HIM. OUT)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Can’t be SERIOUS! Feinstein and Schumer’s statement on FBI investigation into Kavanaugh DUMBER than we thought possible

SchumerFeinstein.jpg

We figured Senators Feinstein and Schumer would say the FBI investigation was unsatisfactory, but truth be told, we couldn’t have foreseen them blaming the White House for the limited investigation they themselves asked for … they all but accused Trump of tying the FBI’s hands.

Even though we know the president put zero limitations on who they could interview. Suppose they’ll say anything at this point to save face.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which means he still isn't sure.

Thirty years from now, Kavanaugh will be retired, and Flake will still be saying "Well, maybe..."

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, there was no story, but the New Yorker ran it anyway?

Quoting Ramirez as being upset the FBI was unwilling to corroborate her claims?  THAT IS NOT THE FBI'S JOB, GODDAMMIT!

I wish Farrow would get a clue - any clue, anywhere, somehow.

• Haha (+1) 2