President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let's take one little slice of the world, PPP for example. You make on a minimum of about 50 false accusations a day while simultaneously assaulting everyone's intelligence here, so I would estimate that there are more individual assaults by you than false accusations by you.

So you can't back up your complete bull sh it. No surprise there. Moron 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Forget the spine transplant, Trump gave the GOP a testosterone infusion too! First Lindsay, now Mitch...

It's amazing the courage that can be found when the control system is dismantled: 

(see: Saudi Arabian purge, CIA purge, State Dept purge, Corporate media purge, global corporate purge et al)

NEW: GOP Senators leaving their party lunch say leadership is telling them they are expecting the FBI to deliver the summaries of their interviews for the supplemental background investigation into Kavanaugh LATER TODAY.

Cloture vote would be Friday.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Forget the spine transplant, Trump gave the GOP a testosterone infusion too! First Lindsay, now Mitch...

Tarantino's "Cocaine Mitch Unchained" coming soon to a theater near you.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Trumps comments on Ford reversed all the momemtum going the Republicans way and has got to be one of the worst mistakes I have ever seen a politician make before an upcoming election. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

F@!#!K!!!

That was the Democrats end game.  No doubt about it.  They knew a conservative judge was eventually going to be confirmed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Wow, even those that supported him are walking away 

Two of Kavanaugh’s law school classmates, Michael Proctor and Mark Osler, wrote to say that they are “withdrawing their support” due to Kavanaugh’s behavior during his testimony before the committee.

“Under the current circumstances, we fear that partisanship has injected itself into Judge Kavanaugh’s candidacy,” they wrote. “That, and the lack of judicial temperament displayed on September 27 hearing, cause us to withdraw our support.”

Three of Kavanaugh’s former law clerks, Will Dreher, Bridget Fahey and Rakim Brooks, also wrote the committee to temper their previous statements of support with qualms stemming from the accusations of sexual misconduct and assault.

“We write to clarify that, like many Americans, we have been deeply troubled by those allegations and the events surrounding them and were encouraged by the initiation of a formal FBI investigation, which we believe is warranted,” the wrote.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/kavanaugh-clerks-classmates-retract-support

4 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I like her and was hoping Barrett would be selected, but she hasn't been a judge all that long. Progressive fascists would attack her lack of experience for starters. I'm not sure how the Left would try to skewer her and impugn her reputation, but I do know they wouldn't treat her with kid gloves. Only liberal women are women, just as only liberal African Americans are true African Americans who can't be disagreed with without incurring the charge of bigotry. Barrett would probably also have induced even more hysteria from the pro-abortion crowd as it is the crypto sacred rite of their political religion.

Chief Justice Earl Warren says hello. 

4 hours ago, bdutton said:

7089631d-d6e5-496c-968a-c721e53dc30d.gif

Her name is “Oath?” It would be very tempting to lie under Oath. :flirt:

• Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, even those that supported him are walking away 

Two of Kavanaugh’s law school classmates, Michael Proctor and Mark Osler, wrote to say that they are “withdrawing their support” due to Kavanaugh’s behavior during his testimony before the committee.

“Under the current circumstances, we fear that partisanship has injected itself into Judge Kavanaugh’s candidacy,” they wrote. “That, and the lack of judicial temperament displayed on September 27 hearing, cause us to withdraw our support.”

Three of Kavanaugh’s former law clerks, Will Dreher, Bridget Fahey and Rakim Brooks, also wrote the committee to temper their previous statements of support with qualms stemming from the accusations of sexual misconduct and assault.

“We write to clarify that, like many Americans, we have been deeply troubled by those allegations and the events surrounding them and were encouraged by the initiation of a formal FBI investigation, which we believe is warranted,” the wrote.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/kavanaugh-clerks-classmates-retract-support

Gee I didn't know two of his high school classmates were US Senators

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing the courage that can be found when the control system is dismantled: 

(see: Saudi Arabian purge, CIA purge, State Dept purge, Corporate media purge, global corporate purge et al)

I would argue that the control apparatus has only been damaged and remains mostly in place.   It'll take many years of sustained effort to bring it down. 

• Like (+1) 2