President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are just stupid then I guess. 

Ok so I take this to mean you are full of **** when you say people that partied to excess in college have issues and don't expect to hear any such garbage from you going forward.  Wait......what the !@#$ did I just say.  Maybe I am drunk. 

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Wow bringing the heat, i f*cking LOVE IT!?

You are right, boyst, she is an EXTREMELY unstable individual who hates men. She is probably pissed she had to settle when she said i do when her husband proposed to her, knowing it would be her last shot in her fertile years to have kids. Anybody with an ex wife, or with experience dealing with women knows the type. I pegged her from the look on her face the minute the hearings started. I also think she is highly medicated, and has to be to keep it together.

Ah, now I see how you have your name. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Flake & Coons think they can bridge some political gap and are planning to "unify" the country under a Flake/Coon or Coon/Flake 2020 ticket.

What's funny about all this is that there is no compromise.

Coons is getting what he wants and he isn't sympathetic to GOP arguments yet Flake is caving in to what Coons wants and is beginning to express concerns to Democratic talking points.

Trumps comments on Ford reversed all the momemtum going the Republicans way and has got to be one of the worst mistakes I have ever seen a politician make before an upcoming election. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

F@!#!K!!!

12 minutes ago, Magox said:

What's funny about all this is that there is no compromise.

Coons is getting what he wants and he isn't sympathetic to GOP arguments yet Flake is caving in to what Coons wants and is beginning to express concerns to Democratic talking points.

Because it's not traditional politics and horsetrading. It's war. A literal fight to the death - not between traditional democrats and republicans, or even liberals and conservatives. It's war between the uniparty/establishment and what Trump represents.

The illusion of the two party system (which was always really one party pretending to be two) is being destroyed, people (who are willing/paying attention) can see that more clearly now than at any other recent point in our political history. 

8 minutes ago, Figster said:

Trumps comments on Ford reversed all the momemtum going the Republicans way and has got to be one of the worst mistakes I have ever seen a politician make before an upcoming election. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

F@!#!K!!!

Disagree. 

That's not to say he doesn't make it harder on himself, but it hasn't blunted the momentum - unless you're still plugged into the MSM. Then it probably feels that way (but it's an illusion, not reality on the street). 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because it's not traditional politics and horsetrading. It's war. A literal fight to the death - not between traditional democrats and republicans, or even liberals and conservatives. It's war between the uniparty/establishment and what Trump represents.

The illusion of the two party system (which was always really one party pretending to be two) is being destroyed, people (who are willing/paying attention) can see that more clearly now than at any other recent point in our political history. 

Disagree. 

I want a president, not a comedy act.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing wrong with that. 

But sometimes you don't get what you want, but you do get what you need... to paraphrase his ultimate trolling rally song :lol: 

I just think Trumps comments could cost him the swing votes he needs to vote Kavanaugh through, and for what purpose.

Just now, Figster said:

I just think Trumps comments could cost him the swing votes he needs to vote Kavanaugh through, and for what purpose.

I understand that, I do. He steps on a lot of rakes and makes his own trouble, no question about it. So I think it's a valid concern on many levels (the optics look bad/makes for an easy target for the rage-addicted/TDS suffering MSM watchers), but the reality of his words - especially considering the holes in her testimony - weren't that harsh. At least not to the audience he was speaking to. 

Kavanaugh will still get confirmed. The midterms will have increased turnout on both sides - which makes everything between now and November 6th heightened in both scrutiny and overreaction. 

My only quibble with what you said was that it reversed all the momentum, I'd argue that while it looks bad and gave some red meat to his critics, it doesn't move the needle much in terms of people's opinions (most have made up their minds on who they believe, and a lot of people do not believe her or find her credible - you just won't hear that on the news or coverage because of the (dis)information war we're all engaged in). 

• Thank you (+1) 1