President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, Thirdborn said:

There are several posters here, whose opinions I disagree with, but I still respect them. LA, and Tom are examples, but there are too many !@#$s like Boyst, that play in their own ****. I dont have the patience or the desire to deal with this anymore.

If you just throw them on ignore, you'd be surprised how much more readable the conversation becomes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are positively creepy. I don't want to talk about your wife. WTF? 

There are lies and then there are damn lies. 1 and 10 are both numbers, both they are different. You understand that? Politicians are different from judges, you understand that? 

You insinuated my wife has issues by paining with a broad brush.  Explain yourself.  Don't put this **** on me you !@#$ing !@#$. 

So a politician can lie but a judge can't?  No I don't understand that.  And save your breath in trying to explain that because you can't.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You insinuated my wife has issues by paining with a broad brush.  Explain yourself.  Don't put this **** on me you !@#$ing !@#$. 

So a politician can lie but a judge can't?  No I don't understand that.  And save your breath in trying to explain that because you can't.  

Lying under oath? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't know if he lied under oath and neither do you. But !@#$ that. Please explain to me what issues my wife has you !@#$ing tool 

Lol, why are you bringing up your wife??? 

Are you drunk? You seem drunk. 

Seriously, are you wasted right now? 

3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

7089631d-d6e5-496c-968a-c721e53dc30d.gif

1 hour ago, Magox said:

I still believe Flake is a no.  The wiggle room he has been providing over the past day is different than his original statement when he voted yes.  He now goes to temperament and partisanship, all that was available to him at the time that he made the statement close to a week ago.  Why the sudden change?

I'll tell you why, he's been hanging around Coons and speaking to left leaning audiences.  He is reviled among the right, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even read or watch conservative media.  However, if you go to "mainstream" media or leftwing website he is getting lots of love.   You can see, he is sympathetic to the arguments from the left,  and I believe he has now recently isolated himself among his previous supporters which were some of the more mainstream republicans but even they are furious with Flake.

If he is a man of his word, he'll go based off his original criteria which had to do with the sexual assault allegation and if there is no corroborating evidence that points to that in this FBI investigation then he'll vote him in.   I don't believe he will do that.  I think he is now looking on to his next career which will have something to do with endearment from liberals.

Murkowski I believe will be a yes, and Collins is just in a very difficult spot.  The two other democrats Heidkamp and Manchin are wild cards, they could go either way.  WIth Flake possibly voting No it makes it a bit easier for them to say no and if Collins is a no then no way they vote yes.

It's going to be close.  However Predictit is showing a 73% chance that it's a yes and it's been trending higher over the past 2 days.  https://www.predictit.org/Contract/12469/Will-Brett-Kavanaugh-be-the-next-confirmed-Supreme-Court-justice#data

That's correct, what he said is that he never blacked out.

How can anyone prove that a "black out" occurred?   They are still conscience in the eyes of others, they simply just don't have a recollection of what had happened.

He never did say at least to my recollection that he didn't drink a lot.  He said over and over that he liked beer.  That he did things that when he looks back at his youth that he cringed over.

No doubt that he attempted to minimize his drinking but who the !@#$ cares?   The man was falsely accused and there have been tons of false allegations against him and there have been hundreds if not thousands of articles attacking him.   Of course he's going to be defensive and it's not unreasonable to believe that the fix is in to get you.   So that shouldn't even be a consideration.

Dude, chill with the racist talk.

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't know if he lied under oath and neither do you. But !@#$ that. Please explain to me what issues my wife has you !@#$ing tool 

She's married to you.

• Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think Trump made a mistake in not selecting Barrett.  Like Kavanaugh, her judicial record and personal statements suggested she believed in the principals of originalism/texualism when it came to interpreting the constitution.  However, she's younger than Kavanaugh, a mother of seven, a devout catholic (graduate of Notre Dame), and physically attractive (which is important in this superficial society we live in).  She would've been the Democrats worst nightmare in her confirmation hearings.  I don't think sexual assault allegations would've come forward either.  Missed opportunity.

I like her and was hoping Barrett would be selected, but she hasn't been a judge all that long. Progressive fascists would attack her lack of experience for starters. I'm not sure how the Left would try to skewer her and impugn her reputation, but I do know they wouldn't treat her with kid gloves. Only liberal women are women, just as only liberal African Americans are true African Americans who can't be disagreed with without incurring the charge of bigotry. Barrett would probably also have induced even more hysteria from the pro-abortion crowd as it is the crypto sacred rite of their political religion.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I like her and was hoping Barrett would be selected, but she hasn't been a judge all that long. Progressive fascists would attack her lack of experience for starters. I'm not sure how the Left would try to skewer her and impugn her reputation, but I do know they wouldn't treat her with kid gloves. Only liberal women are women, just as only liberal African Americans are true African Americans who can't be disagreed with without incurring the charge of bigotry. Barrett would probably also have induced even more hysteria from the pro-abortion crowd as it is the crypto sacred rite of their political religion.

As a conservative African American / Vietnamese woman, I agree

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

You know as well as I, and every other American watching this circus, that there are numerous college acquaintances that have called him out.

Why the !@#$ would she make it up?  Why the !@#$, would you doubt her?  Seriously, Is it such a reach that a drunk college frat boy would try to !@#$ a 15 yr old and not remember?

Actually... you’ve convinced me. She has no reason to make it up. None. Not a single one.

And as we all know, all women, especially psychology professors, are completely honest at all times and have perfect recall of all details of any event that happened to them. No matter when, where, or who she was with. Cause she perfectly remembers all of that and we must believe her. For the sake of democracy or something. 

And you have further convinced me that Bkav, as a 17 year old college frat boy in high school is definitively a rapist. No doubt in my mind. The evidence is compelling. Hang him from the highest yardarm. 

Thank the almighty amorphous diety of feminism and liberal insight that you came along to educate us poor simpletons and deplorables. I can’t wait to read your follow up book: “Proving maybe and staying woke.”

*sheds tears as I am overcome with the emotion of my realization that facts don’t actually matter, and that I am far better off believing whatever fits my narrative.

Thank you! You’re an inspiration and a life saver. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

She's married to you.

That's a whole 'nuther story.  

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, why are you bringing up your wife??? 

Are you drunk? You seem drunk. 

Seriously, are you wasted right now? 

No I don't drink you !@#$ing tool.  According to you anyone who partied to that extent has issues.  All of us in college partied to excess and this includes my wife.  So based on your logic my wife has issues.  Explain yourself or shut the !@#$ up. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That's a whole 'nuther story.  

No I don't drink you !@#$ing tool.  According to you anyone who partied to that extent has issues.  All of us in college partied to excess and this includes my wife.  So based on your logic my wife has issues.  Explain yourself or shut the !@#$ up. 

So you are just stupid then I guess.