President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You could have stopped after "is it fair".

Of course it isn't.  The politics of personal destruction is an age old trick, as is the destroyers-in-fact claiming moral superiority. 

Many men have made false and unprovable allegations to f with someone else.

Many women have made false and unprovable allegations to f with someone else. 

Most politicians include the ability to do so as a job skill on their resume.

The true art is destroying someone else without getting your hands dirty. Joe Biden today on NBC news said their shoukd be an FBI investigation as they had with Clarence Thomas, that it took two days, CT was confirmed but senators were too tough on Anita Hill. He believed her, of course, so the FBI investigation that revealed nothing of merit...revealed what it only could reveal. He said. She said. 

Biden also made this really awkward comment along the lines of "Have you seen Deliverance? How would you like to be that guy tied to the tree?". What a stooge.

Biden is in a funny spot. He was not exactly a hero to the left in the Hill hearings. He’d probably like all this to go away. 

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The true art is destroying someone else without getting your hands dirty. Joe Biden today on NBC news said their shoukd be an FBI investigation as they had with Clarence Thomas, that it took two days, CT was confirmed but senators were too tough on Anita Hill. He believed her, of course, so the FBI investigation that revealed nothing of merit...revealed what it only could reveal. He said. She said. 

Biden also made this really awkward comment along the lines of "Have you seen Deliverance? How would you like to be that guy tied to the tree?". What a stooge.

And people think Biden is gonna run for President? The guy is Mr-inappropriate-touchy-feelie. 

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You could have stopped after "is it fair".

Of course it isn't.  The politics of personal destruction is an age old trick, as is the destroyers-in-fact claiming moral superiority. 

Many men have made false and unprovable allegations to f with someone else.

Many women have made false and unprovable allegations to f with someone else. 

Most politicians include the ability to do so as a job skill on their resume.

In the words of the ever fair and ethical Harry Reid when confronted with his lies about Mitt Romney, "it worked didn't it"?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And people think Biden is gonna run for President? The guy is Mr-inappropriate-touchy-feelie. 

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

I hate to acknowledge it now, but in the early days of Trump v Clinton, I contemplated whether or not i could have lived with this moron as president and thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad. 

28 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Biden is in a funny spot. He was not exactly a hero to the left in the Hill hearings. He’d probably like all this to go away. 

Biden loves the spotlight and will say or do anything to remain relevant.  I think this gives him the opportunity to be relevant, in spite of his own missteps and propensity to round second each time he embraces a woman.  

You give him far too much credit. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I hate to acknowledge it now, but in the early days of Trump v Clinton, I contemplated whether or not i could have lived with this moron as president and thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad. 

I have seen the actual photos of Biden and the hands. It is strange for sure. That photo looks fake as crap, and is that Steve Carrell in the back (with the hat that does not match). 

Edited by BeginnersMind

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I have seen the actual photos of Biden and the hands. It is strange for sure. That photo looks fake as crap, and is that Steve Carrell in the back (with the hat that does not match). 

Right, and it's W. C. Fields that he's groping. 

Dover Post article about the ceremony. Maybe Joe thought it was going to be a marriage ceremony. 

For the record, the ceremony was for ALL Delaware law enforcement officials - hence "the hat that does not match." Look closer at the photos - they're all wearing different hats which is a hallmark of each PD's identity. Time to advance your mind a little beginner. You should move on to intermediate. 

FAIRBANKS - Alaska Gov. Bill Walker and Lt. Gov. Byron Mallott released a joint statement Thursday morning opposing the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.

"One of our top priorities as governor and lieutenant governor is expanding affordable health care access to all Alaskans," the statement reads. "We supported increasing the number of people eligible to receive health insurance by increasing the pool of those who have access to Medicaid, and we have also championed protections for Alaskans with pre-existing health conditions."

http://www.newsminer.com/news/alaska_news/alaska-s-walker-mallott-oppose-kavanaugh-nomination/article_354aea0a-bd0c-11e8-b1bf-c7dda65882ab.html

-----

Oh boy, Mr. Pussygrabber himself has opened his big dumb mouth! 

Yes! 

I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 21, 2018

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am surprised by this. If he has no evidence that she's a fraud, this is overplaying his hand, which was already fine because he already won. Kavanaugh is going through as he should, based on what we now know. 

Attacking the victim for not reporting is a bad idea--unless he has some lock-tite info that she's a fraud and he knows it's going to come out.

32 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Right, and it's W. C. Fields that he's groping. 

Dover Post article about the ceremony. Maybe Joe thought it was going to be a marriage ceremony. 

For the record, the ceremony was for ALL Delaware law enforcement officials - hence "the hat that does not match." Look closer at the photos - they're all wearing different hats which is a hallmark of each PD's identity. Time to advance your mind a little beginner. You should move on to intermediate. 

Yeah--looks legit. That is a hilarious photo!

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

I am surprised by this. If he has no evidence that she's a fraud, this is overplaying his hand, which was already fine because he already won. Kavanaugh is going through as he should, based on what we now know. 

Attacking the victim for not reporting is a bad idea--unless he has some lock-tite info that she's a fraud. 

There is that rumor of the second letter (well, first letter, this one would be the second one) with the exact same accusation being leveled by the same woman against Neil Gorsuch. Maybe that is it?

It is after 10, we shall see what Grassley does now. 

10 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Attacking the victim for not reporting is a bad idea--unless he has some lock-tite info that she's a fraud and he knows it's going to come out.

I have long said that the penalty for making false accusations of rape or assault should carry the exact same criminal penalty as rape or assault.  (No, this does not mean that accusations not leading to convictions should lead to the prosecution of the victim.  It would be a separate criminal statute entirely, where the burden of proof would be on the accused to prove that the charge was knowingly fraudulent.)

This accusation comes no where near passing the smell test and deserves all of the scrutiny it's receiving.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

It's obvious by her inability to recall when and where the party was and how she got to and from there that she was drunk that night.  It doesn't excuse being sexually assaulted, but it largely destroys any credibility she might have.

right. it  if she can't remember where it happened, could have happened in fantasyland for all we know.

How stupid! Dems must be sitting back, eating popcorn and laughing at the joke of a reaction. First they must be thrilled Trump weighed in. Roy Moore's ignorant ass also chimed in and now this! 

Amid the maneuvering, the nomination was roiled further late Thursday by incendiary tweets from a prominent Kavanaugh friend and supporter who publicly identified another high school classmate of Kavanaugh’s as Ford’s possible attacker.

Ed Whelan, a former clerk to the late justice Antonin Scalia and president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, pointed to floor plans, online photographs and other information to suggest a location for the house party in suburban Maryland that Ford described. He also named and posted photographs of the classmate he suggested could be responsible.

Unreal! Why didn't they just stick to the "it didn't happen" argument? Wow! More proof that silence is golden. 

35 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I have long said that the penalty for making false accusations of rape or assault should carry the exact same criminal penalty as rape or assault.  (No, this does not mean that accusations not leading to convictions should lead to the prosecution of the victim.  It would be a separate criminal statute entirely, where the burden of proof would be on the accused to prove that the charge was knowingly fraudulent.)

This accusation comes no where near passing the smell test and deserves all of the scrutiny it's receiving.

Lock up Rose McGowan!

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Lock up Rose McGowan!

Rose has some real issues.  I hope she sees a good psychiatrist to help her deal with what was obviously for her, an extremely traumatic and life-altering experience. 

Weinstein paid her off . Whether it was "make it go away" money, or "hush money" since the money was "not to be construed as an admission", reasonable people can disagree.

this is gonna merge, sooooo.... space, space, space

• Like (+1) 1

The prog-fascists continue to push the country towards the tipping point. It's not about Kavanaugh or his accuser. It's not even about scoring a political win on this issue. It's about resetting the people's expectations and understanding of the principles of our justice system to more of a totalitarian/mob rule one. That way they win even when they lose. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The prog-fascists continue to push the country towards the tipping point. It's not about Kavanaugh or his accuser. It's not even about scoring a political win on this issue. It's about resetting the people's expectations and understanding of the principles of our justice system to more of a totalitarian/mob rule one. That way they win even when they lose. 

That's exactly correct.

It's about undoing the Enlightenment, and reverting to a time before human rights, and liberal democracy.

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, it's the same fight we've always had:  it's a battle between republicans and monarchists.

• Like (+1) 2