President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

21 minutes ago, bbb said:

Cory has a bad memory.  In 1992, he claims to have been hearing the theme from Top Gun in 1984, when the movie didn't come out until 1986:

“New Year's Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss. As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next 'move' as if it were a chess game,” Booker wrote in the student-run Stanford Daily newspaper in 1992.

“With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark,’” he continued, without explaining what he meant by “mark.”

Shouldn't this be in the "Mandela Effect" thread?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Check out this thread. Crazy.

Paging Chris Garrett. Chris Garrett to the public eye, please. We have questions.

I don't like that he pointed the finger at someone else.

IMO she has real mental issues (my goodness, did you read her yearbook posts???? )

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Link?

Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

Here is the text (I am sure it will be scrubbed soon):

https://pastebin.com/bnw6d177

https://pastebin.com/XX673J04

https://pastebin.com/ibiW31MS

It is amazing how much has been scrubbed this past week... almost like it was professionally done. -_-

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is classic victim shaming.

And I'm not channeling my inner libtard to write that sarcastically, either.  It's the classic "But she deserved it/c'mon, admit it, you led him on/but you dressed like a slut" sort of defense argument that was disallowed in courts decades ago.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That is classic victim shaming.

And I'm not channeling my inner libtard to write that sarcastically, either.  It's the classic "But she deserved it/c'mon, admit it, you led him on/but you dressed like a slut" sort of defense argument that was disallowed in courts decades ago.

Maybe. But that is assuming there really is an "it" that made her a victim (of a grope... in high school).  Most women could tell you stories 1000x worse than what she purported to have traumatized her. A grope in high school!? For !@#$'s sake! If that was all it took, no woman would be able to function.   

There are even wilder "rumors" going around about this lady than the party life of an 80s prep school atmosphere and her participating in said party-life.  If even 1/10th of them are true, there is a reason she would not want to testify and have her life dragged into the MSM. 

Honestly? I've come around from thinking she "had it in for him" as an "evil plan" to thinking she may have mental issues. She never should have written that letter, and DiFi is a horrible human being for "sharing" it.  People (mostly women) who use sexual assault charges as a weapon are disgusting. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt that she has a mental illness. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe. But that is assuming there really is an "it" that made her a victim (of a grope... in high school).  Most women could tell you stories 1000x worse than what she purported to have traumatized her. A grope in high school!? For !@#$'s sake! If that was all it took, no woman would be able to function.   

There are even wilder "rumors" going around about this lady than the party life of an 80s prep school atmosphere and her participating in said party-life.  If even 1/10th of them are true, there is a reason she would not want to testify and have her life dragged into the MSM. 

Tom’s point and your second paragraph are the slut shaming that was bound to follow any woman who comes forward with an allegation. 

And why don’t women report sexual assault?

There’s no evidence here that we’ve seen. The confirmation will proceed, as it should, unless something else comes out. But I won’t stoop to calling her a slut or being “50-50” on stories about how she wrote a letter about Gorsuch that originated with a Q-amplifier guy on Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Tom’s point and your second paragraph are the slut shaming that was bound to follow any woman who comes forward with an allegation. 

There’s no evidence here that we’ve seen. The confirmation will proceed, as it should, unless something else comes out. But I won’t stoop to calling her a slut or being “50-50” on stories about how she wrote a letter about Gorsuch that originated with a Q-amplifier guy on Twitter. 

Regardless of all this!!  IT was 36 years ago and they were TEENS!!!! Seriously people!  Get a grip! 

You know what else frosts my biscuits?  That comment where she said she was fearing he may inadvertently kill her...WHAT???!?!?!  There was no mention of being held at gun point or knife right?  

Edited by HamSandwhich

It's obvious by her inability to recall when and where the party was and how she got to and from there that she was drunk that night.  It doesn't excuse being sexually assaulted, but it largely destroys any credibility she might have.

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Again, maybe. But sometimes a slut is simply a slut (not saying this lady is, just saying in general (male and female)).

As to why people do not report sexual assault? Well, as you know there are many reasons: shame, fear, the worry of having their lives disrupted, worry about not being believed, etc., etc.  Those were all real reasons years ago and still exist to a lesser extent today. And, this is why I find false accusations so disturbing - it does not help real victims of sexual assault (you can go back to the start of this topic and see that this has been my mantra all along). 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Predictable, given what she's claimed, as predictable as the way this allegation played out against kavanaugh.  From Kamala Harris cutting and pasting kavanaugh comments, to schumer and Durban and gilibrand demanding that things slow down, to Feinstein and her antics at the 11th hour designed to kill this man dead in the eyes of the nation, his family and in particular his wife and two young daughters.  The whole "she came forward so it happened" crowd is the most full of crap among us. 

I wouldn't waste my time calling this woman anything more than what she is...a last minute fly in the ointment destined to screw up the confirmation of a qualified guy to the sc.  that's her legacy, though if kavanaugh suddenly acknowledges her complaints, at which time we can revisit. 

59 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is amazing how much has been scrubbed this past week... almost like it was professionally done. -_-

Not much disturbs me, but this is just disgusting.

33 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Can someone type out a sample on here because those links hurt my eyes?

That requested, I think quotes and pictures from the youth of either party in this story, or their friends, is useless.  They were young and young people are as stupid as Canadians.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Can someone type out a sample on here because those links hurt my eyes?

That requested, I think quotes and pictures from the youth of either party in this story, or their friends, is useless.  They were young and young people are as stupid as Canadians.

Expect this from boys not so much girls.

Bizarre stuff.

27 minutes ago, Albwan said:
1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy crap!