President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, how are you managing the floods, or have you avoided being overly irrigated?

We got a thunderstorm a month ago that was worse than this hurricane. Creeks flooded only 8'. Last month 14'

Any idiot who is crying it is terrible is not aware that it's not wholy as bad as they make it look.  Sure, some folks died, and some **** got !@#$ed up but that's a hurricane, **** happens and stupid people are generally the ones to Darwin in such an event.

It's detestable to see actual footage locally from those there of the looting, etc.  The outer banks, remote towns only accessable by rural highways were ransacked with looters.  There were jokes among my co-workers, one of which is also involved with box truck rental, that there were almost triple the amounts of rentals at his store alone until he was out of stock. Many stayed behind just to loot their own community. Wish the NG went in with a Blackhawk and a .50 Cal to settle that ****.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

We got a thunderstorm a month ago that was worse than this hurricane. Creeks flooded only 8'. Last month 14'

Any idiot who is crying it is terrible is not aware that it's not wholy as bad as they make it look.  Sure, some folks died, and some **** got !@#$ed up but that's a hurricane, **** happens and stupid people are generally the ones to Darwin in such an event.

It's detestable to see actual footage locally from those there of the looting, etc.  The outer banks, remote towns only accessable by rural highways were ransacked with looters.  There were jokes among my co-workers, one of which is also involved with box truck rental, that there were almost triple the amounts of rentals at his store alone until he was out of stock. Many stayed behind just to loot their own community. Wish the NG went in with a Blackhawk and a .50 Cal to settle that ****.

My only major concern, outside of the !@#$s robbing their neighbors, is the nuclear power plant right on the coast, which has reported "unusual conditions".

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

My only major concern, outside of the !@#$s robbing their neighbors, is the nuclear power plant right on the coast, which has reported "unusual conditions".

True. But in the good side maybe the latter will fix the former!

Silver linings, Tasker!

12 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol:

Who was she wearing?
Quote Tweet
Philip Rucker

@PhilipRucker
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was on my shuttle to NY this morning looking fab and reading her Washington Post.

Her fans were buzzing as RBG exited LaGuardia’s Delta terminal.

I doubt she's been able to read with her own eyes for many years... 

37 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol:

Who was she wearing?
Quote Tweet
Philip Rucker

@PhilipRucker
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was on my shuttle to NY this morning looking fab and reading her Washington Post.

Her fans were buzzing as RBG exited LaGuardia’s Delta terminal.

I'm guessing Ben Gay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Looking great for Dems.

You need to vary your sources more, if you think Democrats don't see this as a win.

One of the talking heads made the comment that what the Dems will do is wait until the last minute Friday night or first thing Monday morning and yell "Okay, she's ready. She'll be there Wednesday" before coming up with some other thing they need to make that happen.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

One of the talking heads made the comment that what the Dems will do is wait until the last minute Friday night or first thing Monday morning and yell "Okay, she's ready. She'll be there Wednesday" before coming up with some other thing they need to make that happen.

Friday say that.

Over the weekend a new "bombshell" drops on Kavanaugh.

That'd be the move.