President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Oh no guys,

more than 5 of us in a row answered a liberal reply,

Now Baskin gets to leave, with the oh so devastating post............."i'm leaving you to your righty circle jerk"

?

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Walk that out. You (I assume) don't like Trump. You probably think he's some sort of authoritarian/fascist/nazi/asshat, right? But he's also POTUS. The only thing protecting the innocent, like you, from his overreach is our systems of checks and balances and our system of justice. What you are HAPPILY advocating for is to undercut those very protections and make it easier for a tyrant like Trump to put innocent people in jail just because he thinks they did it. 

As I said before, you're advocating a dangerous line of thinking because you're a prog-fascist who doesn't realize he's a prog-fascist. That's the most dangerous kind of prog-fascist. A useful, and dangerous, idiot. 

You make a lot of assumptions about me....kind of like completely subverting a process....in a way....without evidence....

Listen....I am as sure he is guilty as you are sure that the accuser is a democrat liar who is doing it to scuttle his nomination....

I say the odds of someone from K's past somehow leveraging that to produce a concocted story 35 years in the past and laying the groundwork with her husband and therapist to go before congress and testify to such  are long...whereas a self confessed drunk at prep school clumsily trying to make it with a chick....that is something I believe....

of course he did it.....

carry on with your circle jerk....

I am WAY over my 2 post a month limit

Edited by baskin

2 minutes ago, baskin said:

You make a lot of assumptions about me....kind of like completely subverting a process....in a way....without evidence....

Listen....I am as sure he is guilty as you are sure that the accuser is a democrat liar who is doing it to scuttle his nomination....

I say the odds of someone from K's past somehow leveraging that to produce a concocted story 35 years in the past and laying the groundwork with her husband and therapist to go before congress and testify to such  are long...whereas a self confessed drunk at prep school clumsily trying to make it with a chick....that is something I believe....

of course he did it.....

Image result for there it is the stupidest thing i'll read all day

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

At least you didn't call him Hitler. 

It's fair to liken bigots to bigots.

Especially when it serves as a mirror they can examine themselves with.

It's very similar to when I named you a hack and a liar for acting completely apart from the behavior you advocate for.

You're welcome.

32 minutes ago, baskin said:

and of course it is ridiculous to think that the accuser in this type of situation would sit at the same table as the accused and answer to a bunch of senators

so as the accuser, she doesn't have to face the one she accused? You know that is a Constitutional Right correct for the accused don't you?

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, baskin said:

Let the FBI do its work then...''

Let me guess..because I have not read them ..the previous 10 pages are 80 percent content that the accuser is a lying democrat because it is politically beneficial to your position.....

The FBI did their work already.  They have no jurisdiction over accusations of rape decades past the statute of limitations.  They forwarded it to the White House as part of Kavanaugh's background investigation package.

Are you even trying to not be retarded?

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The FBI did their work already.  They have no jurisdiction over accusations of rape decades past the statute of limitations.  They forwarded it to the White House as part of Kavanaugh's background investigation package.

Are you even trying to not be retarded?

It is what it is.

10 minutes ago, baskin said:

of course he did it.....

You are !@#$ing retarded.  You're presuming some sort of intellectual superiority on everyone else, because you "know" he's a sexual predator, whereas everyone else is pointing out that "innocent until proven guilty" is a foundational principle of our legal system, and saying everyone here is accusing the accuser of lying when we've openly supported giving her an opportunity to testify under oath to tell her story.

You're living in a delusional fantasyland.  But not a good one, with puppies and rainbows and gumdrops.  A twisted one, like something out of Dante's Inferno.

11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

so as the accuser, she doesn't have to face the one she accused? You know that is a Constitutional Right correct for the accused don't you?

The Constitution needs to be changed because it is not giving the desired results. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, baskin said:

kind of ironic isn't it?

here you are complaining about just the thing you would have done to Kavanaugh.

to think, i coulda had a V-8...

• Haha (+1) 1