President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

I just can't imagine what kind of person would support, back or even vote for someone as morally bankrupt as her.

What is at the cornerstone of the foundation of your morality?

Having read your perspectives here for years, I know it to be your belief in Christ as your Lord and Savior.

The supporters of Dianne Feinstein, and the Senator herself, hold no such views.  To them, what they view as the ends of their preferred policy are the foundation of their core morality.  They have named themselves God in the pursuit of their goals, and there is no higher moral achievement then actualizing them.

As such, in their eyes, they are acting morally.

28 minutes ago, bbb said:

The link goes to the Trump Foreign Policy thread.  Am I missing something?

Nope. I was posting a link of the thread in which I made the accusation. Apparently I’m untrustworthy. My “because I read it” ain’t good enough. 

You regulars are such idiots....of course he did it....privileged teens at private school who brag about being s-faced - drunk AF - this crap happened all the time ...and of course the FBI should take a look at it and report on it prior to reporting to congress...and of course it is ridiculous to think that the accuser in this type of situation would sit at the same table as the accused and answer to a bunch of senators who have already stated they are not going to believe her....

Carry on with your memes and links to the totally predictable websites tho....must be very fulfilling - I guess....

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Nope. I was posting a link of the thread in which I made the accusation. Apparently I’m untrustworthy. My “because I read it” ain’t good enough. 

it's really not.  I never heard that claim you're making. 

Just now, baskin said:

You regulars are such idiots....of course he did it....privileged teens at private school who brag about being s-faced - drunk AF - this crap happened all the time ...

Guilty until proven innocent - the Baskin way. 

Nothing like undermining the entire basis of our judicial system because it's politically beneficial to your position, right Baskin? Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are !@#$ing dangerous idiots. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait.... your evidence to support the claim is a post you made making the accusation? 

That's hilarious. :lol: 

I was going to add that, but I was too baffled to figure out if that's what really is going on.  I figured I needed more coffee.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Guilty until proven innocent - the Baskin way. 

Nothing like undermining the entire basis of our judicial system because it's politically beneficial to your position, right Baskin? Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are !@#$ing dangerous idiots. 

Let the FBI do its work then...''

Let me guess..because I have not read them ..the previous 10 pages are 80 percent content that the accuser is a lying democrat because it is politically beneficial to your position.....

Edited by baskin

Just now, baskin said:

Let the FBI do its work then...

They have. They did several background checks on the man, he passed them all. When the dems sat on this letter for months, then referred it to the FBI, the FBI responded the only way they could: by saying it's a matter for local law enforcement. But the statute of limitations is passed... and she is offering no evidence (not even a date or location). 

Again, you just advocated Guilty until proven Innocent without blinking an eye because it fits your political view on this one issue. Do you realize how !@#$ing dangerous and disingenuous that is? Or don't you care?

DneFNsoU8AAGN-k.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have. They did several background checks on the man, he passed them all. When the dems sat on this letter for months, then referred it to the FBI, the FBI responded the only way they could: by saying it's a matter for local law enforcement. But the statute of limitations is passed... and she is offering no evidence (not even a date or location). 

Again, you just advocated Guilty until proven Innocent without blinking an eye because it fits your political view on this one issue. Do you realize how !@#$ing dangerous and disingenuous that is? Or don't you care?

Let me guess..because I have not read them ..the previous 10 pages are 80 percent content that the accuser is a lying democrat because it is politically beneficial to your position.....

I guess if new evidence shows up in an investigation....it should be not considered because the review is "wrapped up" 

1 minute ago, baskin said:

I guess if new evidence shows up in an investigation....it should be not considered because the review is "wrapped up" 

wait! let me move the goalposts because i have been cornered.

?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, baskin said:

You're now running from the question. Read it yourself. No one has said that, most (at least me) has said that she should be heard if she wishes. 

You literally just came on and said "of course he did it". You're advocating completely undermining our entire judicial system because you're overly emotional and not thinking rationally. If you were, or thinking honestly, you'd understand that what you wrote above is !@#$ing dangerous. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're now running from the question. Read it yourself. No one has said that, most (at least me) has said that she should be heard if she wishes. 

You literally just came on and said "of course he did it". You're advocating completely undermining our entire judicial system because you're overly emotional and not thinking rationally. If you were, or thinking honestly, you'd understand that what you wrote above is !@#$ing dangerous. 

of course he did it

Just now, baskin said:

of course he did it

Walk that out. You (I assume) don't like Trump. You probably think he's some sort of authoritarian/fascist/nazi/asshat, right? But he's also POTUS. The only thing protecting the innocent, like you, from his overreach is our systems of checks and balances and our system of justice. What you are HAPPILY advocating for is to undercut those very protections and make it easier for a tyrant like Trump to put innocent people in jail just because he thinks they did it. 

As I said before, you're advocating a dangerous line of thinking because you're a prog-fascist who doesn't realize he's a prog-fascist. That's the most dangerous kind of prog-fascist. A useful, and dangerous, idiot. 

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What is at the cornerstone of the foundation of your morality?

Having read your perspectives here for years, I know it to be your belief in Christ as your Lord and Savior.

The supporters of Dianne Feinstein, and the Senator herself, hold no such views.  To them, what they view as the ends of their preferred policy are the foundation of their core morality.  They have named themselves God in the pursuit of their goals, and there is no higher moral achievement then actualizing them.

As such, in their eyes, they are acting morally.

Makes sense. I'll take my cornerstone over hers, thank you very much.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, baskin said:

of course he did it

What kind of half-assed nonsense is this?

In a free society, the accuser does not deserve to be believed.

The cornerstone of the entire concept of a liberal criminal justice is the notion that the accused must be believed until it can be proven otherwise.  Full stop.

Also, it's amazing to me that you can't see the fact that everything you've said on the topic is rife with bigotry and prejudice.

You've prejudged a man you've never met, never interacted with in any way, because of the school he went to, because that school is associated with a life of some financial privilege; and what you've prejudged him with is a propensity for the worst types of criminal behavior absent any evidence.

You're acting as an unapologetic bigot, no different than a Klansman.

• Like (+1) 2