President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

This guy knows his crowd as indicated by his speech this evening. This was probably as "good" as it was going to get for the left. And they will protest him? Crazy times we live in.

When you're too busy being enraged to be specific with your criticism...

DhtMiNPVAAICw2V.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

A solid pick.............eminently qualified..................there is NO LOGICAL REASON to vote against him.........Unless you just hate Trrump

and (of course) that is not a reason that U S senators should use...........................unless they are childish cowards.

• Haha (+1) 3

I can't believe that the Clintons followed their orders (given to them via the Jew bee dance) to tell Putin to have Trump not only attack poor innocent altruistic pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, but to nominate a white man to the Supreme Court who is only interested in slaughtering women by the mass grave-load. The surviving women will be deprived much-needed medications due to this evil triad of Zionistic evil. Humanity is doomed unless we riot and burn down our own homes and businesses! We must #resist the actual literal super Nazis and their racist bigot misogynistic pedophile racist super Nazi actual literal Hitler, Trump!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! IT'S TIME TO SCREAM HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY!

• Haha (+1) 3

Let's see if I have the left's position straight:  Kavanaugh is going to kill children by misinterpreting the unconstitutional Second Amendment as constitutional and ignoring the constitutional principle of public safety.  He's going to kill women by unconstitutionally ruling that they should be imprisoned and punished for having sex.  He's going to put gays in concentration camps.  And he's going kill everyone by undoing "what makes our country great [...] the Affordable Care Act."  

I'm speechless.  The !@#$?

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Let's see if I have the left's position straight:  Kavanaugh is going to kill children by misinterpreting the unconstitutional Second Amendment as constitutional and ignoring the constitutional principle of public safety.  He's going to kill women by unconstitutionally ruling that they should be imprisoned and punished for having sex.  He's going to put gays in concentration camps.  And he's going kill everyone by undoing "what makes our country great [...] the Affordable Care Act."  

I'm speechless.  The !@#$?

That sums it up right now, but be patient. The night is young. Surely there is a video coming of Kavanaugh pushing a shopping cart full of puppies off a cliff.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, LABillzFan said:

That sums it up right now, but be patient. The night is young. Surely there is a video coming of Kavanaugh pushing a shopping cart full of puppies off a cliff.

Or saves puppies from going over a cliff.  Doesn't matter.  Democrats will go bat!@#$ crazy either way.  "Kavanaugh separates puppies from their mother!"

I wish I had a copy of the old "Tom Donahoe/Son of Satan" thread.  I could recycle most of that on Twitter and get a pisspot full of liberals agreeing with me.   

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Elizabeth Warren on MSNBC just stated that the Supreme Court may have to create a new law regarding children being separated at the border.  The Supreme court, make a law and this is a US Senator and former law professor. 

:wallbash:

Welp...it's been a good run, America.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has Paul Manafort been contacted for his opinion yet? 

Image result for no squirrels

It's going to be hard for the left to attack Brett Kavanaugh.

Very honest and effective on the bench.

The dark left will try to smear him but it will not work.

Cory Booker hits every Dem talking point in his rejection of swampy SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh

cory-booker-jazz-hands.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Kavanaugh shrewdly noted that Elena Kagan, now a Democratic Supreme Court justice, hired him to teach at Harvard Law School.

Kavanaugh teaches, apparently, at Harvard Law School, Yale Law School, and Georgetown.

Again, it will be hard for the Democrats to question his qualifications in any traditional way.

Reporters covering the announcement were walked past a painting of Hillary Clinton. Troll level: EPIC.

DhtIC-qU8AAWLWg.jpgDhtIC-oVQAAmq4z.jpg

ZgcWOuyZ_normal.jpgBenny
In a troll of deeply epic proportions White House staff just walked all reporters & journalists covering the SCOTUS pick by the dumpster & a portrait of Hillary Clinton. When I asked @hogangidley45 if that was on purpose he said “absoloutely.”

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for no squirrels

It's going to be hard for the left to attack Brett Kavanaugh.

Very honest and effective on the bench.

The dark left will try to smear him but it will not work.

Cory Booker hits every Dem talking point in his rejection of swampy SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh

cory-booker-jazz-hands.jpg

Several of those posts are pure gold. 

Edited by keepthefaith

Actor Ron Perlman chimes in to warn America...

OK Ladies and Gentlemen who care for and respect ladies, it is official. The move back to Medieval Values, Shariah Law even, where old, bitter men get to tell women what is best for their bodies, lives, and well being is as done a deal as this is Twitter. Unless we say NO! NO

Governor Terry McAuliffe chimes in to warn America...

The nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh will threaten the lives of millions of Americans for decades to come and will morph our Supreme Court into a political arm of the right-wing Republican Party.

Justin Miller, Daily Beast editor, warms America....

Forget abortion or same-sex marriage—contraception could be banned under Justice Kavanaugh

• Haha (+1) 1