They're bringing back In Search Of

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I caught the first three episodes and wasn't impressed.  It's worth a binge but not a tune in next week show

Episode 1: Aliens.  Of course they have to do aliens.  spoiler alert

Reveal hidden contents

i appreciated how they interviewed the abductee and gave him a polygraph, which he failed

:lol:

I also got a laugh out of the self described chemist who found something in his foot.  He thinks its an alien probe, i think he stepped on a nail

Episode 2: Superhumans.  I got bored with this one after about 15 minutes

Episode 3: Monsters of the Deep.  They throw a shout out to one of our favorite terrors of sea, the Asian Carp

Yeah, so far it is running at about 25MPH even though the highway is allowing for 75MPH.  I suppose there is only so much you can do that is new.  They teased time travel as something they will do this season so we will see how that goes.  Sometimes it takes a few episodes for a show to hit its stride.  I suspect that in my case it will be hard to recapture the magic given my age when the original ran.  I was in my teens then and had a hunger for many of the topics done on the original.  It was the only show of its kind then at least to my knowledge and channel selections.  Just like anything that happens when you are that young it is just harder to get up for it as a person ages.  Sorry for  rambling on.