Joey Chestnut - True American

52 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don't think that shortly before my gall bladder surgery that this topic is a wise choice.

Chestnut once ate 403 gall bladders in 6 minutes. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No worries.  Don't they just go in with a pin hole now and suck that bad boy (gallbladder) out...

?

Exactly what they're planning.  I'm just preparing for changes in dietary habits that will be necessary.  Not a bad thing, but changes nevertheless.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

There's no way eating 74 hotdogs in 10 minutes could be even remotely good for you.  But he's still alive and wins pretty much every year.

Andddddd you have to train for these events...

so he is consuming dozens and dozens and dozens of hotdogs regularly 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Andddddd you have to train for these events...

so he is consuming dozens and dozens and dozens of hotdogs regularly 

Right, I'm not surprised.  So he's consuming a lot of hotdogs, in short bursts, regularly.  To each their own, I suppose.

4 hours ago, Mr Info said:

God damn, those are a lot of impressive ingestion feats. But, from a weight perspective, 25 lbs of poutine in 10 mins is incredible.

Have you ever had real poutine? 25lbs of fries gravy and cheese curds is like a single plate it's so heavy!

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Have you ever had real poutine? 25lbs of fries gravy and cheese curds is like a single plate it's so heavy!

Yes, I have had poutine many times. Eating 25 lbs of anything in 10 minutes was what I considered incredible. It appeared to be the most weight he ingested in the shortest amount of time in glancing at his eating records.

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Thanks!

"I do a practice contest, and then recovery is important. As soon as I can start eating, I try to eat vegetables, fiber," Chestnut said. "And then once I feel like the food has moved and digested, I'll have one good day of protein, whether it's fish or turkey, maybe chicken. And then I go back and do a fast, where it's all liquid. It's a cleanse, pretty much, a two-day cleanse. And then when I'm at the weight I want and I know I'm empty, then I can do another practice."

That's interesting!  I always wondered he wasn't as big as a house!

He doesn't keep "overfueling"... All about timing.

20 hours ago, Mr Info said:

God damn, those are a lot of impressive ingestion feats. But, from a weight perspective, 25 lbs of poutine in 10 mins is incredible.

25 lbs. of anything is impressive.....over the course of a week,  let alone 10 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

His ex gf Kiera is hot af, I am proud to follow in the "footsteps" of a hero.

I'm vacationing in SC for the last few days. It's hot as a bastard down here. I start sweating putting my flip flops on. Is Kiera down here? I also got 3 "Go Bills" in 5 days. .....GO BILLS ??

Edited by RaoulDuke79

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

25 lbs. of anything is impressive.....over the course of a week,  let alone 10 minutes. 

I'm vacationing in SC for the last few days. It's hot as a bastard down here. I start sweating putting my flip flops on. Is Kiera down here?

Nope. Drive North.