Average looking celebrities that you're attracted to

I didn't realize so many people felt Sarah Silverman qualifies as smokin'.  She cleans up real nice, but when she's not trying she looks like most other people - average.

Personally I find most women are more attractive when they're not trying so hard.  Another example of this would be Maria Sharapova.

3 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I didn't realize so many people felt Sarah Silverman qualifies as smokin'.  She cleans up real nice, but when she's not trying she looks like most other people - average.

Personally I find most women are more attractive when they're not trying so hard.  Another example of this would be Maria Sharapova.

I don't view Silverman as smokin'.  I understand why some have a good amount of attraction for her but if you just look at her head to toe only judging physically....she's average IMO.

Mia Hamm would be another one.  She's cute and athletic.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Melissa does it for me, too.  I'm not extremely tall but Melissa could saunter into a room wiearing platform boots and look me in the eye w/o too much difficulty.

In your scenario I’d be lying prone on the bed & her height wouldn’t come into play.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Despite being somewhat heavy set and having more average looks, I think Amy Shumer is hot as hell, if you watch her in interviews and what not.  She has a lot of charisma and natural sexiness that transcends her appearance.

Amy+Schumer+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Cu

Seriously bro?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Jenna Fischer from The Office

Pam%20The%20Office%20via%20NBC%20Header%

I don't know, man, she's pretty damn cute.  Better than "average" for sure -- the show tried to make her "plain."

16 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Hey, wait just one minute!

Julie Bowen.

Julie is above average even if she is not packing a rack.  Her face is elite.  What little I know of her she is approachable as a celebrity so that adds to the allure.

28 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Julie is above average even if she is not packing a rack.  Her face is elite.  What little I know of her she is approachable as a celebrity so that adds to the allure.

I really like Julie Bowen.  I categorize her overall as above average because of her body.  Not the rack, don't care really about that it's just that she's really skinny.  

Face is great, body too skinny for me to say she's hot.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese

I'm sorry, i don't comprehend that bolded part :D

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really like Julie Bowen.  I categorize her overall as above average because of her body.  Not the rack, don't care really about that it's just that she's really skinny.  

Face is great, body to skinny for me to say she's hot.  

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

......ummm, OK ?

Maybe a little lipstick would help to.

?

She does remind me a little of Ned Beatty when he was younger.

1191-4769.jpg

Edited by Gary M

I am an absolute sucker for the heroin chic look....i suppose it's true that opposites attract....or at least one opposite is attracted to another....

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not that I don't think she's attractive, I think she's great.  I just think she would look better if she put on about 15 lbs....mostly in her legs and butt.

Image result for julie bowen jeans

3 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

I am an absolute sucker for the heroin chic look....i suppose it's true that opposites attract....or at least one opposite is attracted to another....

I dated a few girls who were as skinny as her so I definitely can see the appeal.  I just prefer more athletic tone.

To me a great body is the stereotypical Instagram models.