#WalkAway

The Democrats are the party of cat ladies and communists.  

Communist Democrat Core Priorities:

1. Abortion up to and after birth 

2. Open borders and free stuff for illegals so they can vote immediately 

3. Destruction of all societal norms no matter what - bake the cake?  Lol lol that’s not what they meant.   

• Shocked 2
  • Agree 2

GettyImages-2169507699-scaled.jpg?ve=1&t

Puerto Rican musicians bring star power, endorse Trump: ‘Best president the world has seen’

by Alba Cuebas Fantauzzi

Puerto Rican musicians Anuel AA and Justin Quiles attended former President Trump’s latest Pennsylvania rally, labeling the GOP candidate "the best president the world has seen." The 45th President of the United States introduced the reggaeton stars as "musical legends," adding that "every Puerto Rican is going to vote for Trump." Both of the Caribbean idols walked on stage sporting red MAGA hats. Anuel addressed the rally saying, "I’m from Puerto Rico, and since Trump hasn’t been around, it’s not a secret we’ve been going through a lot as a country. Biden always promised [and] promised – a lot of politicians promised through the years. All of us know …… the best president the world has seen, this country has ever seen – his name is President Trump."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/puerto-rican-musicians-bring-star-power-endorse-trump-best-president-world-has-seen

It continues. . . . . . . . . . 

Former CA Dem. Senate Leader Gloria Romero Switches to Republican Party, Says She Will Vote for Trump

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

On Wednesday, the party was dealt another blow. Gloria Romero, who formerly was Democrat majority leader in the California Senate, has decided she also will change parties. Romero announced this on the State Capitol steps with Steve Hilton, California activist and host of the Steve Hilton Show, CA GOP Chairwoman Jessica Milan Patterson, Republican leadership in the California legislature, and Republican U.S. Congressman Kevin Kiley flanking her for the full effect.

Here's the kicker: Unlike Alvarado-Gil, Romero has let it be known that she plans to vote for former President and GOP nominee Donald Trump.

You may now clutch your pearls. 

As one of their female Latina firsts (Romero was the first woman to serve as majority leader before she was termed out in 2010), they have lost one "standard-bearer" who the Democrats love to trot out and use to manipulate the Hispanic masses. Romero has made it known she is now championing the Republican aims and the Trump-Vance ticket, especially in regard to the Southern border. In early August, Romero appeared on Fox Business' "Wall Street" with Maria Bartiromo before she officially made her party switch. Romero totally exposed Vice President and selected Democrat nominee Kamala Harris' record as San Francisco DA, California AG and VP Harris' terrible record on the Southern border, as well as lamented that this current Democrat Party is not the one that she proudly aligned with decades ago.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/09/05/former-ca-dem-senate-leader-gloria-romero-switches-to-republican-party-says-she-will-vote-for-trump-n2178938

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a true-blue Democrat — but I’ve
joined the GOP and back Donald Trump

by Gloria Romero

I walked away from the Democratic Party and joined the Republicans. I will vote for Donald Trump for president.

I’ve been a true-blue Democrat, a former California state senator who chaired its Senate Democratic Caucus and served as Senate Majority Leader. I was a Democratic National Convention delegate for Jesse Jackson and Barack Obama, and state co-chair for President Obama’s re-election.

But I’ve said goodbye, adios, I’ve had enough. This is not the Democratic Party I once championed. I don’t recognize it anymore. The so-called “party of democracy” eradicated 14 million votes, including mine, to install Vice President Kamala Harris as its nominee.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/13/opinion/im-a-democrat-but-i-joined-the-gop-and-back-trump/

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/25/2024 at 3:37 PM, Big Blitz said:

The Democrats are the party of cat ladies and communists.  

Communist Democrat Core Priorities:

1. Abortion up to and after birth 

2. Open borders and free stuff for illegals so they can vote immediately 

3. Destruction of all societal norms no matter what - bake the cake?  Lol lol that’s not what they meant.   

They should “man up” am I right?

13 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

They should “man up” am I right?

Keep your eyes closed.

NAACP Poll Shows Black Voters Could Be Kamala Harris' Achilles Heel

By Jeff Charles 

e37cbebf-6fd7-450c-b4e0-0e206df18092-105

As Election Day inches closer, the black voting demographic is expected to play a more significant role in deciding the outcome of the race. Democrats have typically enjoyed overwhelming support from the black community and have relied on their votes to ensure victory. But these numbers suggest that the disillusionment of black Americans from the party could have serious ramifications for Harris in November.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/09/18/naacp-poll-shows-black-voters-could-be-kamala-harris-achilles-heel-n2179476

Majority still favors Harris, but not nearly by the historical standard.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Keep your eyes closed.

NAACP Poll Shows Black Voters Could Be Kamala Harris' Achilles Heel

By Jeff Charles 

e37cbebf-6fd7-450c-b4e0-0e206df18092-105

As Election Day inches closer, the black voting demographic is expected to play a more significant role in deciding the outcome of the race. Democrats have typically enjoyed overwhelming support from the black community and have relied on their votes to ensure victory. But these numbers suggest that the disillusionment of black Americans from the party could have serious ramifications for Harris in November.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/09/18/naacp-poll-shows-black-voters-could-be-kamala-harris-achilles-heel-n2179476

Majority still favors Harris, but not nearly by the historical standard.

What’s important is its young black men leading the way.  

I bet Harris gets 90 percent of the Black over 65 vote.  

Black men 18-49 - I bet Trump wins 40 percent of them.  

• Agree 1