#WalkAway

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Oh no! What are these brown skinned people thinking?

Ahead - Roundy’s head exploding. 

Those brown people must really hate....brown people!

• Like (+1) 1

My mother, a lifelong Dem and legal immigrant (and naturalize citizen for the past 45 years) from India, hates that illegals are invading the country.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Black Republican Delegates Hold First-ever Meeting at RNC: ‘This Movement Cannot Be Stopped’

by Joel B. Pollak

Black Republican delegates held their first-ever formal meeting at the Republican National Convention, headlined by a long list of black elected Republicans whose number has grown in the Trump era.

The event, which drew about 200 attendees, was sponsored by the Black Republican Mayors’ Association, and headlined by Richard Irving, the black Republican mayor of Aurora, Illinois — that state’s second-largest city after Chicago.

It was black voices, Irving said, that would “lead us to the Promised Land” of political victory. Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT) described the meeting as the fulfillment of a vision that he had ever since leaving the NFL in 1983

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/16/black-republican-delegates-hold-first-ever-meeting-at-rnc-this-movement-cannot-be-stopped/

On 6/18/2024 at 7:59 AM, B-Man said:

TRUTH

I7cq1VB.jpg

Thank you for the reminder, @B-Man. It's time to check on Trump's "My Black" for the month of May.

Holding steady at 5 monthly Spotify listeners!

Curiously, his previous top track (the unforgettable "I Made Her Fall in Love with my Dick") has been supplanted by the equally compelling "Your Hair."

It's a groundswell!

Next thing you'll be telling me that a Satan-adjacent pro-abortion face-tattood black woman (whose former boyfriend Trump refuses to call for the deportation of even though he's an illegal criminal alien) is backing Trump.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thank you for the reminder, @B-Man. It's time to check on Trump's "My Black" for the month of May.

Holding steady at 5 monthly Spotify listeners!

Curiously, his previous top track (the unforgettable "I Made Her Fall in Love with my Dick") has been supplanted by the equally compelling "Your Hair."

It's a groundswell!

Next thing you'll be telling me that a Satan-adjacent pro-abortion face-tattood black woman (whose former boyfriend Trump refuses to deport even though he's an illegal criminal alien) is backing Trump.

Do you expect Joe Biden to do as well with black voters as he did in 2020, do more poorly, or do better?

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Do you expect Joe Biden to do as well with black voters as he did in 2020, do more poorly, or do better?

I expect him to do a little more poorly.

What's happening - and it's transparent now at the RNC - is Trump's attempt to broaden his appeal beyond "poorly educated whites" to "poorly educated blacks and Hispanics." We did have Ben Carson - a highly educated black man - and Tim Scott - a well educated black man - speak, but that was part of the Presidential Losers Gallery. The focus is on expanding his appeal to low education voters in general. And that will work to some small extent, but there's no mass movement among black voters.

Look at how he's trying to appeal to black voters:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/24/us/politics/trump-rappers-bronx.html

The anti-crime candidate is inviting indicted gang criminals to appear with him. The idea being "look, I'm accused of crimes just like a lot of you." Which is offensive on so many levels.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

What's happening - and it's transparent now at the RNC - is Trump's attempt to broaden his appeal beyond "poorly educated whites" to "poorly educated blacks and Hispanics." We did have Ben Carson - a highly educated black man - and Tim Scott - a well educated black man - speak, but the focus is on expanding his appeal to low education voters in general. And that will work to some small extent, but there's no mass movement among black voters.

The anti-crime candidate is inviting indicted gang criminals to appear with him. The idea being "look, I'm accused of crimes just like a lot of you." Which is offensive on so many levels.

Darn those republicans trying to get votes. What is Joe’s counter strategy? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Darn those republicans trying to get votes. What is Joe’s counter strategy? 

Do you think appearing on stage with indicted gangstas to appeal to black voters is an honorable thing? They're out on bail under NYS's bail reform laws. I thought we didn't like those laws. We're tough on crime unless some sector of the criminal class and their family members may vote for us?

Reminder: these rappers are out on bail facing Conspiracy to Commit Murder. Hey, let's invite them on stage! Murderers are eligible to vote until they're actually convicted.

And maybe find me a pro-baby killer Satanist praiser to diversify my RNC. Not sure we have a black woman scheduled yet.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Do you think appearing on stage with indicted gangstas to appeal to black voters is an honorable thing? They're out on bail under NYS's bail reform laws. I thought we didn't like those laws. We're tough on crime unless some sector of the criminal class and their family members may vote for us?

Reminder: these rappers are out on bail facing Conspiracy to Commit Murder. Hey, let's invite them on stage! Murderers are eligible to vote until they're actually convicted.

And maybe find me a pro-baby killer Satanist praiser to diversify my RNC. Not sure we have a black woman scheduled yet.

I find it disgusting. To me it’s every bit as disgusting as “when you peacefully protested, George Floyd’s murder Donald Trump called for the National Guard to go after you. What in the hell is the matter with this man?” or “he’s going to put y’all back in chains.”

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What's happening - and it's transparent now at the RNC - is Trump's attempt to broaden his appeal beyond "poorly educated whites" to "poorly educated blacks and Hispanics." We did have Ben Carson - a highly educated black man - and Tim Scott - a well educated black man - speak, but that was part of the Presidential Losers Gallery. The focus is on expanding his appeal to low education voters in general. And that will work to some small extent, but there's no mass movement among black voters.

More like blacks, and people in general, are waking up to the fact that Dems have failed them and are turning into a party of elites who don't care about anyone but themselves and/or whack jobs.  You cater to the frines of society, you'll end up losing everyone once the highly-divisive Trump is gone.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/17/2024 at 11:27 AM, Doc said:

More like blacks, and people in general, are waking up to the fact that Dems have failed them and are turning into a party of elites who don't care about anyone but themselves and/or whack jobs.  You cater to the fringes of society, you'll end up losing everyone once the highly-divisive Trump is gone.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That’s absolutely right, they don’t have anything to store for it. That’s why I want to see what republicans can do? I’m pretty sure I know what the answer is but I want to see it play out.

Blacks Loudly Declare Their Lack of Support for a Kamala Harris Presidency

By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell 

92e96ac1-57b0-4e12-8c1f-49ef811207bd-105

Despite the tremendous psyop by the Democrat Party and the legacy media to shove Vice President and anointed Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris through without debate or question, not everyone is on board. Surprisingly, certain aspects of the Black community are tacitly refusing to play along, even as the media gaslights and attempts to memory hole Harris' past and present record.

#BlackTwitter, a still powerful remnant on the X social media platform, has been particularly vocal about the media power brokers and Harris' insistence that she is Black. Not only do they not consider her to be Black, they also drag Harris for her record of public service. In over 30 years of being in public office, Harris has done absolutely nothing for the Black community:  

More Blacks Resisting the Narrative: National Assoc. of Black Journalists Hosts Conversation With Trump

Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

As I covered extensively on Saturday, the dam is breaking in terms of Blacks and their presumed lockstep support of the Democrat Party. This is particularly prescient among Black men, who have become quite vocal about no longer supporting the party and its aims, which are counter to their concerns and issues. Fox Digital interviewed attendees at a July 27 Grand Rapids, MI, Trump Rally, and they sounded off about what the Democrat Party gets wrong about them.

Something else is causing a stir among the Black intelligentsia. Some are highly upset that the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) plans to have a conversation with former President and GOP nominee Donald Trump at their annual Convention & Career Fair in Chicago. 

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/07/30/more-blacks-resisting-the-narrative-national-assoc-of-black-journalists-hosts-conversation-with-trump-n2177533