#WalkAway

On 6/4/2024 at 10:24 PM, B-Man said:

WALKAWAY. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

An actual (not PPP-style insult) honest-to-goodness COMMIE (and terrorist with "cognitive issues") backs Trump! Or maybe doesn't.

If this doesn't convince all of you normies out there walk away and join MAGA Nation, what will?

From his wiki page:

Fellow Black Panther Party member and BPP Central Committee member Donald L. Cox has suggested that during Hilliard's stint as BPP Chief of Staff, Hilliard became an autocrat highly influenced by Stalin. Cox has stated that as the party explored Marxist theory, Marxist-Leninism became the party line and that in particular Stalin's book Foundations of Leninism was read and practised. Reflecting those principles, Cox alleges that Hilliard began to place loyalty to the party above all and dealt out punishment, denouncement or expulsion from the Black Panther Party to those who opposed him or the party line, even for the slightest of offence, with his orders being carried out by internal enforcers known as the "Black Guard" and "Buddha Samurai".

Amber Rose response to Reporter asking her why she

would endorsed Trump when she is all about women’s

right issues, Trump’s conviction and why a lot of

celebrities will be voting for Trump now: “Is Donald not

about women’s issues. He tried to make America Great

again that’s for women too right…

People see the injustice and what happened and they

want to vote for him more than ever… We just did our research…

we’re not brainwashed anymore by the left…”

• Shocked 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Amber Rose response to Reporter asking her why she

would endorsed Trump when she is all about women’s

right issues, Trump’s conviction and why a lot of

celebrities will be voting for Trump now: “Is Donald not

about women’s issues. He tried to make America Great

again that’s for women too right…

People see the injustice and what happened and they

want to vote for him more than ever… We just did our research…

we’re not brainwashed anymore by the left…”

The POC/judicial injustice angle is an interesting one.  And possibly another horrible miscalculation.

• Like (+1) 1

BIDEN HEMORRHAGING BLACK SUPPORT

One of the big stories of the 2023 race so far has been Trump’s strong showing in polls with Hispanic voters, but this was already turning up in the 2016 and 2020 results. But check out this segment from CNN this morning on how Biden is hemorrhaging black voters with CNN pollster Harry Enten, who I think is a pretty straight shooter in the polling world:

I’ve been saying for years that if the GOP could get even 20 percent of the black vote, the Democratic Party would be in deep trouble. Stay tuned.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/06/biden-hemorrhaging-black-support.php

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Who on earth is Lee DaVinci lmao 

Stevolangelo's competitor?

I see that he has 26 followers on TikTok.

Correction: 27. B-Man also "likes to watch black women twerk" (that's straight from Lee's insta)

8 monthly Spotify listeners too! Now 9 as B-Man plays Track 2 on an endless loop.

55 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

33 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ahhhh, the old "attack the black guys credentials, instead of acknowledging what he said.

Standard practice for those two.

Meanwhile.

Democrats Desperately Downplaying Trump’s Support From Black Voters – Trust Me, They’re Terrified

By Rusty Weiss

Top supporters of President Biden are fighting back against reports and polling numbers that show Donald Trump drawing unprecedented interest from black voters.

It’s a desperate attempt to quell panic not seen since a violinist named Wallace Hartley convinced his 8-man band to keep playing orchestral music on the Titanic.

Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC), whose endorsement of Biden prior to the South Carolina primary in 2020 is widely seen as a turning point in the former vice president’s campaign by securing black support in that state, is in full denial, saying “Something is amiss with the polling.”

“Anybody who believes that Donald Trump will get 30 percent of the Black male vote or 12 percent of the Black female vote — I got a bridge down there on Johns Island I’ll sell you.”

Clyburn said in January, however, that he was “very concerned” about the President’s sway with black voters. Now, as polling shows a significant shift in support from the black community, we’re being asked to believe there’s no concern.

Surrogates for the Biden campaign have been fanning out on legacy media stations to deliver the same message that Clyburn has – It’s just “poor polling.”

Despite the outward presentation, rest assured Democrats are in full-blown panic mode.

https://redstate.com/rusty-weiss/2024/06/18/democrats-desperately-downplaying-trumps-support-from-black-voters-trust-me-theyre-terrified-n2175624

Coming soon: "yeah but who the hell is Rusty Weiss ?"     LOL

• Agree 1