#WalkAway

On 7/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The #WalkAway tag is generating hundreds of thousands of likes, replies, and tweets - and Twitter keeps it off the trending time - line. Lots of good stories

Indeed!

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin leaves Democratic Party, registers as independent

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/west-virginia-sen-joe-manchin-leaves-democratic-party-registers-independent

What will this mean for Chuckie's rest of the year in the senate ?

Absolutely nothing.

It means that The Senator From Big Coal is thinking about running as an independent since his poorly educated state loves Trump and he many have given up too soon.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin leaves Democratic Party, registers as independent

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/west-virginia-sen-joe-manchin-leaves-democratic-party-registers-independent

What will this mean for Chuckie's rest of the year in the senate ?

Well, West Virginia, ok. 

That is a Trump state, the biggest Trump state. 

Ever been? Poor, unhealthy and backward. Trumpland! 

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree with this Sheriff.

I was skeptical when I clicked play because, well, certain posters have the habit of re-posting stuff willy-nilly without even doing the most basic checks.

I won't be voting for Trump for a whole lot of unrelated reasons, but I would be voting for any sensible California candidate running against the likes of Gavin Newsom.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump being a threat to the Dem coalition is what started their panic in 2015

All Trump has to do is bump up his support from black men by about 10% and it’s game over. 

Seems doable with some of these random endorsements. 

(If) the levy breaks, and male POC feel more comfortable vocally supporting him .. it’s a wrap. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

All Trump has to do is bump up his support from black men by about 10% and it’s game over. 

Seems doable with some of these random endorsements. 

(If) the levy breaks, and male POC feel more comfortable vocally supporting him .. it’s a wrap. 

Yeah.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1