(OT) Sabres jersey question...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get an authentic Sabres jersey but don't know what player to get. Any suggestions? I want someone who is good and should be with the team for a while. I've been away from hockey for a while so have no idea.

Help anyone?  ;)

276780[/snapback]

Hockey has been away for a while, as well. I'd hold off on the jersey for now. :-)

Have your own name and favorite number put on it.  Then it's an original!

276785[/snapback]

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I kind of wanted a player but I don't want to end up with another authentic Hasek jersey sitting in my closet. $200 down the drain. ;) ( I still wear it once in a while though)

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I kind of wanted a player but I don't want to end up with another authentic Hasek jersey sitting in my closet. $200 down the drain.  ;)  ( I still wear it once in a while though)

276791[/snapback]

Dude, don't be THAT guy. Don't be the guy who puts his own name on the back of a jersey. The Sabres have a lot of young talent including Roy, Briere, Drury, Miller, et al. I think any of those would be jersey-worth.

I have a Lafontaine Jersey and it never sits in the closet - he was a great player, personality and leader as Captain.  Old School Uni with an old school player.  Who knows what is going to happen with the current players.  Go with the Blue and Gold

276803[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more....what a class guy he was...does and still does so much for Children's charities....he was the man

Dude, don't be THAT guy. Don't be the guy who puts his own name on the back of a jersey. The Sabres have a lot of young talent including Roy, Briere, Drury, Miller, et al. I think any of those would be jersey-worth.

Droz: What is this? You're going to wear the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy.

PCU is funny. ;)

Droz: What is this? You're going to wear the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy.

PCU is funny. ;)

276842[/snapback]

A Bridge Too Far!!! Caine and Hackman in the same movie...this is my thesis man, this is my closing argument! I CAN STOP WATCHING TV!!