Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

It was "never done by the left during your lifetime?"  :huh:

Are you young enough that the anti fur protesters weren't throwing paint at women wearing fur coats during your lifetime?  (The Q is directed at original author of the quote.)  Granted that was lunatic fringe left, but it still was the left.  Apparently the caveats about scale & support were there to mitigate the term "never" but that seems kind of intellectually dishonest.  At least to this observer, it does.

The bolded was a quote from a post by Rob's House on Wednesday...

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

It was "never done by the left during your lifetime?"  :huh:

Are you young enough that the anti fur protesters weren't throwing paint at women wearing fur coats during your lifetime?  (The Q is directed at original author of the quote.)  Granted that was lunatic fringe left, but it still was the left.  Apparently the caveats about scale & support were there to mitigate the term "never" but that seems kind of intellectually dishonest.  At least to this observer, it does.

I do recall that now. Those people were scum too, but I still put that in a different category.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

I do recall that now. Those people were scum too, but I still put that in a different category.

Of course it's different. However misguided, throwing paint on furs was directed at something specific, not imaginary Nazis.

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Of course it's different. However misguided, throwing paint on furs was directed at something specific, not imaginary Nazis.

They not imaginary.   There’s literally like 28 of them in Charlottesville.     Big threat to our nation

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

They're 100% imaginary.

These guys:

See the source image

Are not even remotely similar to these guys:

See the source image

As I keep saying, neo-Nazis are invariably the sorts of people Nazis would have gassed as undesirables.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

They not imaginary.   There’s literally like 28 of them in Charlottesville.     Big threat to our nation

Obviously the Russian language doesn't translate well into English. Yes, there may be a few Nazis located here and there but it is not widespread like the Vagina Heads like to claim. Mainstream conservatives and republicans renounce them, while the Vagina Heads rally around their Maxine Waters.

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

The bolded was a quote from a post by Rob's House on Wednesday...

Thus the comment placed within parentheses pointing out the Q was directed at the original author of the quote.  :)

:beer:

Last week: Republicans are Nazi scum and deserve to be targeted, harassed, and shunned like nonhuman trash.

This week: Words can lead to violence and we should treat people with whom we disagree with utmost civility and never demonize people because it could lead to their harm.