Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

10 minutes ago, Dante said:

I've always thought when in business or your income depends on the public, it's foolish to show your political hand. No matter if your a restaurant or entertainer. To alienate at least half your potential customers or fan base is moronic.

As far as the cake makers go that's more of a religious thing. From a practical sense, they would only be annoying a very small fraction of their clientele. 

can you serve someone wearing a Bruins jersey at a sports bar in Buffalo?

political views are shallower and stupider than that.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Serious question:  Are you hoping to have real violence in the streets?

Because that's the way this is trending.

Why are you so rapidly working to shed the veil of civility?  Why do you now take such issue with the peaceful transfer of power?

When has the left ever been interested in a peaceful transfer of power?

Clinton's crew tried to steal half the schiff in the White House, including the letter 'W' from all the keyboards as petty retribution for losing to Bush, and Obama's outgoing administration actively sabotaged (or at least tried to) Trump's incoming administration.

This is also pretty unavoidable... the party for gender equality picking exclusively on powerful women in the administration. 

And this is what I was referring to in my earlier post. The danger isn't just on one side. One side is inflaming, but all it takes is one nutter in a crowd to turn a "protest" into the next Boston Massacre. Think Maxine Waters wouldn't LOVE to see a right leaning person, fearing for their lives, start some violence? It would be catnip to her and those who think like her. 

All this mob rule activity is doing, besides increasing the chances of bloodshed, is motivating the right to vote in the midterms in numbers that will equal a presidential election. 

Of course, once the midterms don't go their way, and then when 2020 gives us Trump v 2, what happens then? 

#WalkAway

The extreme left are nothing but deranged animals that hate America more than the Middle East does.

And I am proven right every day by their disgusting behavior.

I have deranged libs in my immediate family who LOVED that Sanders and her family were thrown out of that restaurant and Maxine Waters is a God to them.

That is all you need to know. 

DISGUSTING.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The extreme left are nothing but deranged animals that hate America more than the Middle East does.

And I am proven right every day by their disgusting behavior.

I have deranged libs in my immediate family who LOVED that Sanders and her family were thrown out of that restaurant and Maxine Waters is a God to them.

That is all you need to know. 

DISGUSTING.

What is your preferred method of exterminating the left?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The above is bait, by a poster who's unwilling to be honest about the situation. So much so, he felt the need to start a trolling thread when it could have fit in this one. I hope no one responds to the thread he started. 

I responded for a very specific reason, which I think you'll understand better than most; and I feel the response was important.

• Like (+1) 1