Stephen Miller

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Oh that’s just “please” for folks that have a video gaming background is all. 

A "video gaming background"??  :lol:

We used to call that "still living in mom's basement with no apparent future"

42 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

We used to call that "still living in mom's basement with no apparent future"

And now you call it married for 15 years with two kids, one thru her first year of middle school and the other about to enter middle school. You call it long term careful retirement and college payment planning. You call it an attorney and an IT professional working together to crush a mortgage, retirement, and two colleges.

So many simps.

Mostly because no one cares.

Also, (and more to the point) you're being so obnoxious, most anyone who could be made to care isn't going to.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

Isn’t this kind of a no brainer? Everyone knows the guy is a comple racist and has been since high school. I am willing to admit I overreacted when using the word crimes but I have to admit I didn’t expect anyone to indentify so closely with him. 

Sorry to have offended you. I’m now tying every policy of his to you until 2024. I’m sure you will proudly own it!

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

Isn’t this kind of a no brainer? Everyone knows the guy is a comple racist and has been since high school. I am willing to admit I overreacted when using the word crimes but I have to admit I didn’t expect anyone to indentify so closely with him. 

Sorry to have offended you. I’m now tying every policy of his to you until 2024. I’m sure you will proudly own it!

See my other response to you.

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Why would you label me in such a way?

Shouldn’t the appropriate response be about the issue itself? Is life really that black and white for you?

You are good poster on the football side, never took you for a generalizer on the political side. You must be trolling!

You should. You are smart, and the stuff he is espousing is scary. Read up on him and then come back to this thread. I’ll respect your take either way.

Is he in a place where I'll be voting for him?  Is he someone who has my interests as a community?

No?

Then I don't care.   I don't care about him or Kamala Harris or Paul Ryan or Nancy Pelosi.

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

If you don’t care who he is, then you are complicit for his crimes. 

I mean seriously. Grow up and understand what you are supporting.

That's a lazy argument and an invalid one, as well.   I know who All Franken is, so do I get absolved of his crimes?

Yeah I don’t really care. If ppl don’t know who Miller is but openly support his policies then all I can say is “see?  I told you they only cared about being white, errr, I mean right.”

How can anyone support this administration but not know who Miller is?

Unless...

Your usage of "they" is a direct example of your unwillingness to actually have a discussion. Your categorically dividing anyone who doesn't agree with you as they. it all of those who don't agree with you as a racist, bigot, other, or all of the above.

It's a tired argument that has been propagated by a limping effort pushed by those who only want to divide this country. Frankly, you could do much better. 

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I certainly knew who he was when I read your !@#$ed up OP. I chose to make fun of you because you don't even know how to start a thread and expect other people to do your work for you.

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

This seems to be becoming a theme with you, so please allow me to repeat myself.

Not you, nor anyone else on the left, are the arbiter of who or what is racist.  You are not imbued with some magical spark which allows you to interpret policy or motive.  You do not have the moral high ground, and you are not on the "right side of history".

These are things you have invented in your own head to lend superiority to a weak argument which loses on merit, such that it gives you cause to diminish the argument of your opponent, in the hopes that it will allow you to skip the actual policy debate.

It's a horse **** tactic employed by the intellectually weak.

So, as I demanded in the other thread where you've made baseless charges of racism absent evidence, kindly present actual documented evidence of racism, or kindly shut the !@#$ up.

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This seems to be becoming a theme with you, so please allow me to repeat myself.

You're a patient dude.

You're trying to communicate with a person who dislikes being labeled, right after labeling you complicit in Miller's crimes if you don't care who he is.

Which is to say since I don't care who Thurmal34 is, I am complicit in his absolute childish stupidity.

When I can pick apart the hypocrisy and trolling of a guy like Thurmal34, it's time to put him on ignore. It's addition by subtraction in its perfect form.

Edited by LABillzFan

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Is he in a place where I'll be voting for him?  Is he someone who has my interests as a community?

No?

Then I don't care.   I don't care about him or Kamala Harris or Paul Ryan or Nancy Pelosi.

That's a lazy argument and an invalid one, as well.   I know who All Franken is, so do I get absolved of his crimes?

Your usage of "they" is a direct example of your unwillingness to actually have a discussion. Your categorically dividing anyone who doesn't agree with you as they. it all of those who don't agree with you as a racist, bigot, other, or all of the above.

It's a tired argument that has been propagated by a limping effort pushed by those who only want to divide this country. Frankly, you could do much better. 

You are probably right, I can do much better. I shouldn’t be talking down to folks and should respect everyone’s opinion on here except for the ppl that openly support racism. 

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

You are probably right, I can do much better. I shouldn’t be talking down to folks and should respect everyone’s opinion on here except for the ppl that openly support racism. 

Please list those who support racism.  It is a strong accusation and for your accusation you should give them the fair shake to defend themselves after you call them names.

Am in racist because I want confederate monuments left up?  Am i racist because I wear a Stetson, drive a truck and listen to Conway?  I also want in God we trust to be left up (I'm atheist af), i also drive a Jeep, and I like to Die Antwoord.  So, does any of that change my values, my character or what I should be valued as being a human being?

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Please list those who support racism.  It is a strong accusation and for your accusation you should give them the fair shake to defend themselves after you call them names.

Am in racist because I want confederate monuments left up?  Am i racist because I wear a Stetson, drive a truck and listen to Conway?  I also want in God we trust to be left up (I'm atheist af), i also drive a Jeep, and I like to Die Antwoord.  So, does any of that change my values, my character or what I should be valued as being a human being?

Confederate monuments - yes

Stetson, truck, Conway - no

The confederacy was founded upon the idea that the white man is superior to the brown man. If that’s your thing, frankly I’m shocked, but yes, you are an open racist. 

10 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

The confederacy was founded upon the idea that the white man is superior to the brown man. If that’s your thing, frankly I’m shocked, but yes, you are an open racist. 

You are not the arbiter of truth.  You do not have the moral high ground.  You are not "on the right side of history".  People are not racist because "you say so".

Your argument is broken, and poor.

And your side is losing because of it. 

So by all means, keep making baseless charges of racism; and as a result, enjoy six and a half more years of President Trump, and then another eight years of Mike Pence or Nikki Haley.

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you for proving my point.

20 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Well, we disagree and I'm ok with that. You're not wrong because your feelings conflict with mine. You're not right because you feel differently than than I do.  You're no different than I am.  I hope you can understand that without it upsetting you but we are no different whatsoever except I dont flat out deplore those whom do not agree with me, I accept them for who they are at whatever value they may have and suggest you try the same.

PS, I heard a song off Drake's new album and that proves I'm not racist.

Edited by Boyst62