Stephen Miller

30 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

You are probably right, I can do much better. I shouldn’t be talking down to folks and should respect everyone’s opinion on here except for the ppl that openly support racism. 

Still waiting on the crimes Stephen Miller has perpetrated.

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You are not the arbiter of truth.  You do not have the moral high ground.  You are not "on the right side of history".  People are not racist because "you say so".

Your argument is broken, and poor.

And your side is losing because of it. 

So by all means, keep making baseless charges of racism; and as a result, enjoy six and a half more years of President Trump, and then another eight years of Mike Pence or Nikki Haley.

:wub: That would be great. 

20 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, we disagree and I'm ok with that. You're not wrong because your feelings conflict with mine. You're not right because you feel differently than than I do.  You're no different than I am.  I hope you can understand that without it upsetting you but we are no different whatsoever except I dont flat out deplore those whom do not agree with me, I accept them for who they are at whatever value they may have and suggest you try the same.

PS, I heard a song off Drake's new album and that proves I'm not racist.

Not upset at all buddy. Always appreciate the discourse we have and always respect your opinion. Your point is valid.

I admit I’m intolerant on racism, but I don’t care what people think about that. I’ll never apologize for being intolerant on that front. More and more I see it being overlooked as if it’s something to be excused, like bad manners. To see it oozing out of our government just breaks my heart and I owe it to my kids to call it out where ever I see it.

5 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Not upset at all buddy. Always appreciate the discourse we have and always respect your opinion. Your point is valid.

I admit I’m intolerant on racism, but I don’t care what people think about that. I’ll never apologize for being intolerant on that front. More and more I see it being overlooked as if it’s something to be excused, like bad manners. To see it oozing out of our government just breaks my heart and I owe it to my kids to call it out where ever I see it.

Still waiting on Stephen Miller's crimes.

Also, now adding to the list needing a list of the racism oozing from our government.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Still waiting on Stephen Miller's crimes.

Also, now adding to the list needing a list of the racism oozing from our government.

I’m still waiting for Corey Stewart’s Crimes in his other thread 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Manners are tolerance, acceptance and forgiveness.  Manners do not at all involve casting aspersions or insults, or inferring lack of culture/social awareness/intelligence, etc.

So, if anything, by the honest definition you have been extremely rude even to me but I don't know how in the world I could care about that because I'm vile.  My point is: even if someone is a racist, Christian terrorist who bites the heads off of puppies you are to treat them as you would anyone else without the prejudicies or inclinations which would be negative.

So many old adages here: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. [that goes for comebacks, whataboutisms, and but they/he/she/it/zi/zey/zhe/whatever gay word is new normal]. And, turn the other cheek [if they hit first, so be it. Moral fiber is a strong attribute to this and right now Democrats are showing they have absolutely none and it's terrible.]. And sticks and stones because name calling is just that and hurts no one unless they let it.  [Mean things someone say make you no less or more].

Your reactions and doing the exact opposite of this with social interactions is going to draw Trump back in office and you continue to fuel his vehicle to re-election.

8 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Again, you are not the arbiter of truth.  You do not have the moral high ground.  You are not "on the right side of history".  People are not racist simply because you say so.

All you're doing is demonstrating that you are simple, and lack any sense of history and decency.

Policy decisions that you disagree with are not racist, even if they happen to disadvantage someone who isn't white, unless the policy is specifically put in place to disadvantage someone who isn't white simply because they aren't white.  This isn't happening anywhere in the United States.

And again, the position that we are supposed to judge history and it's norms through the lens of modern American liberal hysteria is absurd.  Stop being absurd.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

You're a patient dude.

You're trying to communicate with a person who dislikes being labeled, right after labeling you complicit in Miller's crimes if you don't care who he is.

Which is to say since I don't care who Thurmal34 is, I am complicit in his absolute childish stupidity.

When I can pick apart the hypocrisy and trolling of a guy like Thurmal34, it's time to put him on ignore. It's addition by subtraction in its perfect form.

I try to be patient, though I fail far too often for my own liking, because my faith demands it, and because the world requires it.

The world I want to live in requires people to love one another, and to try to understand one another.  To be empathetic, and tolerant.

For this to happen, people capable of making strong arguments in favor of this sort of world have the responsibility to help guide others there, even when the road is difficult.

I wish I was better at it, though I try to do the best I can.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I admit I’m intolerant on racism, but I don’t care what people think about that. 

So will you or will you not admit confirming not denying that you are intolerant of those who are intolerant of your intolerance of intolerance?

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Still waiting on those crimes.

They're thought crimes, Joe, and only Thurmal34 can detect them with his special racism decoder ring which allows him to discern bigotry in places, situations, and individuals where casual (read as "rational") observers sense only benign political differences.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They're thought crimes, Joe, and only Thurmal34 can detect them with his special racism decoder ring which allows him to discern bigotry in places, situations, and individuals where casual (read as "rational") observers sense only benign political differences.

I want to hear him list the crimes, since he's so certain they exist.

I know he won't.

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's actually a special racism decoder ring that ploxorz from his Super Mario Cart bundle for the ppl when all your base are belong to us.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

It's actually a special racism decoder ring that ploxorz from his Super Mario Cart bundle for the ppl when all your base are belong to us.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

More like "all your mom's basement are belong to us".

What you say?!