Stephen Miller

Was always overrated.  And really, do any of his songs still hold up?  When was the last time you thought, "boy I'd really like to hear 'Jungle Love' or 'Abracadabra'"?

Edited by KD in CA

2 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Why doesn’t anyone want to touch this topic?

Miller’s ideas are Trump’s policies. 

Or does no one know that?

Because, speaking for myself, I don't give a **** about your opinions or your objections.

Why? Because they're the worthless mewling of a leftist sheep.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Why doesn’t anyone want to touch this topic?

Miller’s ideas are Trump’s policies. 

Or does no one know that?

i don't know who he is, nor care.

he is no one i will elect and his name ain't Hank.

On 6/30/2018 at 2:12 AM, Thurmal34 said:

If you are a Trump supporter but do not support his xenophobia, racism, or call for America to be made white again, please help us!

Or, If you support Miller...

how cAn you survive?

I swear you leftists are a white hot mess. Between you and peace out, who I just assume is you with another user name, it's incredibly fun to watch you all go full-goose-bozo-batschitt-crazy.

Well done. Thanks for the chuckles, Chuckles. Keep On Melting Down! :lol:

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I swear you leftists

Why would you label me in such a way?

Shouldn’t the appropriate response be about the issue itself? Is life really that black and white for you?

You are good poster on the football side, never took you for a generalizer on the political side. You must be trolling!

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

i don't know who he is, nor care.

You should. You are smart, and the stuff he is espousing is scary. Read up on him and then come back to this thread. I’ll respect your take either way.

3 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Why would you label me in such a way?

Shouldn’t the appropriate response be about the issue itself? Is life really that black and white for you?

You are good poster on the football side, never took you for a generalizer on the political side. You must be trolling!

Define "ploxorz", and then maybe your opening comments may have some sense of coherence.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Oh that’s just “please” for folks that have a video gaming background is all. 

Your OP was a poor way to start a thread. You should have posted an article about him or come up with some reasons you don't like him. Make it at least interesting enough to draw people into a conversation. You received sarcastic responses because that is what you deserved.

Yeah I don’t really care. If ppl don’t know who Miller is but openly support his policies then all I can say is “see?  I told you they only cared about being white, errr, I mean right.”

How can anyone support this administration but not know who Miller is?

Unless...

48 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Oh that’s just “please” for folks that have a video gaming background is all. 

Gamer. Should have known. Too lazy to spell correctly.

10 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Yeah I don’t really care.

Too lazy to care.

10 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

If ppl don’t know who Miller is but openly support his policies then all I can say is “see?

Too lazy to comprehend the most simple of concepts that if someone does not know who Miller is simply is also unable to know if they support his policies.

Try harder, dude. Or take your incoherent thoughts to a Super Mario user group or something.

Parse away LA! Pretty clever actually. ?

Stephen Miller stays at the top. 

Have ypu researched who he is, what he supports, and why he’s a member of the Trump administration?

If so, is that who you are?