Happy Fathers Day

Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I worked my ass off today in the yard. 

Today was too hot for me to do a lot of yard work. I have been doing yard work almost every weekend for the past two months. Today I took a break. I did a little, but not as much as usual. I have trees, gardens, rock walls, shrubs, etc. I could work every day and it still wouldn’t look very good. Frustrating. 

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Today was too hot for me to do a lot of yard work. I have been doing yard work almost every weekend for the past two months. Today I took a break. I did a little, but not as much as usual. I have trees, gardens, rock walls, shrubs, etc. I could work every day and it still wouldn’t look very good. Frustrating. 

I did a hot hour or so putting annuals in our tiny yard. The reward is my cold beer when I’m done and watering it all in. The reward did not seem adequate this year. I should have started with the beer, then decided the left over winter stuff wasn’t so bad.....

19 hours ago, Augie said:

I did a hot hour or so putting annuals in our tiny yard. The reward is my cold beer when I’m done and watering it all in. The reward did not seem adequate this year. I should have started with the beer, then decided the left over winter stuff wasn’t so bad.....

That would be my choice