Trump Congratulates Corey Stewart

If the defense of the President of the US for congratulating a white supremacist is to call the person who pointed it out an idiot then we are truly !@#$ed as a nation. I mean we have nothing left and are political robots. 

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

If the defense of the President of the US for congratulating a white supremacist is to call the person who pointed it out an idiot then we are truly !@#$ed as a nation. I mean we have nothing left and are political robots. 

Well, if we're all doomed, I suggest you flee the sinking ship as soon as possible.

Venezuela is nice this time of year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Oh yes, Baghdad Bob is back. I’m thinking replacement for SHS!? Or maybe we need something told that the rest of the world knows is blatantly obvious.

:rolleyes:

you need an emotional support hamster?

Not one person in this thread had criticized the President for congratulating an open racist. 

Instead they have criticized the person that pointed it out.

Think about it - the America we live in makes it easier to criticize the person calling out racism than the person sitting in the system and not pointing it out. 

2 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Not one person in this thread had criticized the President for congratulating an open racist. 

Think about it - the America we live in makes it easier to criticize the person calling out racism than the person sitting in the system and not pointing it out. 

Let me break it down for you in as many monosyllabic words as I can:

when everyone is a racist, no one is a racist.

people of your particular demented persuasion have been calling every white devil a racist for the past decade. Oppose Obamacare? You’re a racist. Oppose illegal immigration? You’re a racist. Oppose Hillary? You’re not only a racist, you’re a sexist.

its to the point where this Mccarthy-like witch hunt for racists has average people not giving a !@#$ about people like you who believe what you do. That’s a dangerous place for you to be in, buddy. And you’ve got no one to blame but yourselves for being there.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Let me break it down for you in as many monosyllabic words as I can:

when everyone is a racist, no one is a racist.

people of your particular demented persuasion have been calling every white devil a racist for the past decade. Oppose Obamacare? You’re a racist. Oppose illegal immigration? You’re a racist. Oppose Hillary? You’re not only a racist, you’re a sexist.

its to the point where this Mccarthy-like witch hunt for racists has average people not giving a !@#$ about people like you who believe what you do. That’s a dangerous place for you to be in, buddy. And you’ve got no one to blame but yourselves for being there.

Did you want to, by chance, look at his own words for yourself? Or would you prefer to make your stand on insulting someone you don’t know know and assuming a lot about their political position while automatically backing a known racist just because he’s “to the right”?

is that republican doctrine in 2018? 

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Did you want to, by chance, look at his own words for yourself? Or would you prefer to make your stand on insulting someone you don’t know know and assuming a lot about their political position while automatically backing a known racist just because he’s “to the right”?

is that republican doctrine in 2018? 

You are an attention whore. Yes, Trump congratulated Stewart and is encouraging him to beat Tim Kaine because he wants more people who will vote for his agenda. Trump is a breath of fresh air compared to that corrupt feckless person who occupied the WH prior to him.

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

wahhhhhhhh wah wah!

Edited by peace out
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

You really should. Remember, ignorance is no excuse! 

Corey Stewart is an open white supremAcist running for election in Virginia. The President of the United States congratulated him on winning his primary. 

How owe can you possibly admit you have no idea and support this stuff at the same time?

Show me documented evidence that Corey Stewart is a white supremacist.

The left does not own the moral high ground, or the definition of white supremacist.  Supporting the preservation of Confederate landmarks does not somehow imbue someone with racism, and is a perfectly reasonable position for anyone looking to preserve their history to take.  Further, having owned slaves at some point in the past when owning slaves was commonplace and accepted does not make someone a bad person.  It simply makes them a person who existed during the time they existed in.  If you had been alive in the 1840's in the Antebellum South, and had been fortunate enough to be landed, you almost certainly would have owned slaves.  The monuments to these men are not monuments to slavery.  They are monuments to the work of their entire lives which named them the Great Men of their times, and you, once again not owning the moral high ground or the Proper Perspective, do not have the world's permission to change or sanitize our history in order to make it conform to your 2018 liberal American moral lens.

So, again, show me the documented evidence that Corey Stewart is a white supremacist, or kindly shut the !@#$ up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

These "great men" were fighting for the right to enslave others, I really think it's pretty irrational to think the very people (or their defendants) would approve or tolerate monuments to people that hated them, wanted to enslave them and wanted to tried as hard as they could to destroy our nation. 

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why are you still here?

Good idea to criticize the mods, btw.

This is typical. These special snowflakes come here with their holier than thou attitude convinced that their standards are what everyone else should follow. When they get battered and bruised they cry about this place and hope for a mod to shut us down. Right out of the liberal playbook. If they can't win on the playing field, take it to court.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Show me documented evidence that Corey Stewart is a white supremacist.

The left does not own the moral high ground, or the definition of white supremacist.  Supporting the preservation of Confederate landmarks does not somehow imbue someone with racism, and is a perfectly reasonable position for anyone looking to preserve their history to take.  Further, having owned slaves at some point in the past when owning slaves was commonplace and accepted does not make someone a bad person.  It simply makes them a person who existed during the time they existed in.  If you had been alive in the 1840's in the Antebellum South, and had been fortunate enough to be landed, you almost certainly would have owned slaves.  The monuments to these men are not monuments to slavery.  They are monuments to the work of their entire lives which named them the Great Men of their times, and you, once again not owning the moral high ground or the Proper Perspective, do not have the world's permission to change or sanitize our history in order to make it conform to your 2018 liberal American moral lens.

So, again, show me the documented evidence that Corey Stewart is a white supremacist, or kindly shut the !@#$ up.

Alexander Stephens, the Vice President of the confederacy, said this upon the foundation of the secessionist entity:

“Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition.”

Corey Stephens stands for that. You are defending Corey Stephens. See what you are?

Edited by Thurmal34