Trump Congratulates Corey Stewart

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 Congratulations to Corey Stewart for his great victory for Senator from Virginia. Now he runs against a total stiff, Tim Kaine, who is weak on crime and borders, and wants to raise your taxes through the roof. Don’t underestimate Corey, a major chance of winning!

5:55 AM - Jun 13, 2018

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/392503-will-the-rnc-support-corey-stewart

This week, in our Washington, D.C., backyard, Corey Stewart, defender of the Confederacy and a Donald Trump on steroids, won the Republican Senate nomination in Virginia.

The neo-Nazi, white-supremacist commentary website the Daily Stormer had this to say on the day after Stewart’s victory: “We are in charge now. The jig is up. This is the party of TRUMP the SAVIOR OF KOREA and DESTROYER OF CANADA. We’re also not tearing down anymore statues.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/corey-stewart-is-a-walking-train-wreck/2018/06/15/64a759a8-6ffc-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html?utm_term=.31b2ea79ff8d

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
 Congratulations to Corey Stewart for his great victory for Senator from Virginia. Now he runs against a total stiff, Tim Kaine, who is weak on crime and borders, and wants to raise your taxes through the roof. Don’t underestimate Corey, a major chance of winning!

5:55 AM - Jun 13, 2018

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/392503-will-the-rnc-support-corey-stewart

This week, in our Washington, D.C., backyard, Corey Stewart, defender of the Confederacy and a Donald Trump on steroids, won the Republican Senate nomination in Virginia.

The neo-Nazi, white-supremacist commentary website the Daily Stormer had this to say on the day after Stewart’s victory: “We are in charge now. The jig is up. This is the party of TRUMP the SAVIOR OF KOREA and DESTROYER OF CANADA. We’re also not tearing down anymore statues.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/corey-stewart-is-a-walking-train-wreck/2018/06/15/64a759a8-6ffc-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html?utm_term=.31b2ea79ff8d

Whatever the Daily Stormer has to say, it isn't Trump, or Stewart.

Stewart not wanting to tear down Confederate statues isn't the same as being a neo Nazi. 

Bringing up other candidates that Stewart has since distanced himself from, is just an excuse to bring the bad guy into the article.

Roy Moore has nothing to do with Stewart, and the sexual accusations have nothing to do with white supremacy. The Hill article is just trying to associate the two.

Propaganda.

The wording of the Hill article is like a tabloid. I didn't even bother with the WaPo Opinion piece, because WaPo is ridiculous.

If Stewart is indeed a creep, he won't be supported.

The Right could dream up this kind of yellow journalism all day long about Left-wing candidates, too. 

Get a grip.

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 5:07 AM, OJ Tom said:

, and the sexual accusations have nothing to do with white supremacy. The Hill article is just trying to associate the two.

Propaganda.

It’s almost like you are trying to normalize white supremacy in the context of sexual assault. As if to say you could tolerate his white supremacy, if that was the end of his bad behavior. 

If that’s the position to you want to take on Corey Stewart not only am I gonna let you have it but I’m gonna pin it to you for the next 20 years. 

Dont believe me?  Check my sign up date.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

It’s almost like you are trying to normalize white supremacy in the context of sexual assault. As if to say you could tolerate his white supremacy, if that was the end of his bad behavior. 

If that’s the position to you want to take on Corey Stewart not only am I gonna let you have it but I’m gonna pin it to you for the next 20 years. 

Dont believe me?  Check my sign up date.

I have no idea what the !@#$ you are getting at....

Just now, OJ Tom said:

I have no idea what the !@#$ you are getting at....

You really should. Remember, ignorance is no excuse! 

Corey Stewart is an open white supremAcist running for election in Virginia. The President of the United States congratulated him on winning his primary. 

How owe can you possibly admit you have no idea and support this stuff at the same time?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Corey Stewart is an open white supremAcist running for election in Virginia. The President of the United States congratulated him on winning his primary. 

How owe can you possibly admit you have no idea and support this stuff at the same time?

Really, don't you have anything better to do?

6 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Here's a simple yes or no question:  Do you think white supremacists have any place in our government, let alone our society?  Yes or no?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

In the context of what happened in the 30’s in Germany, no, I don’t. This is the best I can do for my children. I owe them that and more. Never again. 

Get used to it. Get used to answering for every single one of the people in the administration that you support. Get used to answering for policies and papers that you should well be aware of. Get used to your position being more sophisticated than “Trump is tough, I like him”. Get used to owning what you love. You are a Stephen Miller guy now!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

In the context of what happened in the 30’s in Germany, no, I don’t. This is the best I can do for my children. I owe them that and more. Never again. 

Get used to it. Get used to answering for every single one of the people in the administration that you support. Get used to answering for policies and papers that you should well be aware of. Get used to your position being more sophisticated than “Trump is tough, I like him”. Get used to owning what you love. You are a Stephen Miller guy now!

Here's a simple yes or no question...

"Can medication help people control hysterical behavior?"

Get some medication

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

This thread and the Stephen Miller thread are gonna stay at the top here.

I mean, how can you support Trump with knowing either in great detail?

If you don’t support either, then how do you support Trump? If you support one or both, how are you not a supremAcist? 

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Why stop at "white supremacist?" Why not call him a Nazi?

If you're going to go full retard, go full retard.

Dunno where to start here - where did I say “white supremacist”, as you quoted? 

Second, which “him” are you referring to? Based on my post, you seem really confused. 

Third, “retard” is not the correct nomenclature. Mentally disabled, please. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Dunno where to start here - where did I say “white supremacist”, as you quoted? 

Second, which “him” are you referring to? Based on my post, you seem really confused. 

Third, “retard” is not the correct nomenclature. Mentally disabled, please. 

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Right ok so now that you pointed it out, is being a white supremacist but not a Nazi the “ok” line for you?

I mean are you openly admitting that you don’t mind whites being in charge but when it comes to incinerating people that’s where you draw the line?

I mean, why are you offended by me calling Stewart a white supremacist? He admits it on his website. Our President congratulated him.

10 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Right ok so now that you pointed it out, is being a white supremacist but not a Nazi the “ok” line for you?

I mean are you openly admitting that you don’t mind whites being in charge but when it comes to incinerating people that’s where you draw the line?

I mean, why are you offended by me calling Stewart a white supremacist? He admits it on his website. Our President congratulated him.

I can't speak for him, but I think he means you're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1