Bills 2018 Offseason Awards

Which players made themselves noticeable during spring OTAs and minicamp? Buffalobills.com put together a rundown of those who helped their cause heading into training camp.

1. Best first impression – Tremaine Edmunds
2. Best body change – John Miller
3. Most important newcomer – Vontae Davis
4. Best sense of humor – Tre’Davious White
5. Best community activist – Lorenzo Alexander
6. Best comeback story – Rod Streater
7. Most competitive position – Wide receiver
8. Top under the radar performer – Robert Foster
9. Most consistent quarterback - Nathan Peterman
10. Most improved – Shaq Lawson
11. Sleeper to root for – Owa Odighizuwa
12. Most impressive spring performer – Tre’Davious White

15 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Most improved Shaq? Thata good news. Might not be a bad #1 round pick after all. Gppd sht. Shaq, go get em. I hope we keep Foster, Prohl, and Reilly as the 4 0th 5th and 6th WRs.

I agree. That’s great news! 

Lawson has been fat and out of shape since his first snap.  If he can be a 10 sack guy from the DE position this year the entire defense will benefit.  Everyone knows the most proven strategy to stop the modern QB is pressure rushing only 4 guys.  Star won't be that guy but Phillips and Williams should provide decent pressure up the middle and Hughes still is a force.

Miller back at RG will be a plus.

Peterman is what he is.  He has a JV arm and that will always hold him back.

As much as I like Allen, Edmunds will be the key addition for 2017.  If this kid can dominate and they improve the pass rush this defense can be special.  

1 hour ago, FearLess Price said:

Most improved Shaq? Thata good news. Might not be a bad #1 round pick after all. Gppd sht. Shaq, go get em. I hope we keep Foster, Prohl, and Reilly as the 4 0th 5th and 6th WRs.

Streater and holmes not making it then assuming Kelvin, zay and kerley are 3 locks.

Going to be an interesting camp battle

Just now, Brian3488 said:

Streater and holmes not making it then assuming Kelvin, zay and kerley are 3 locks.

Going to be an interesting camp battle

I think Holmes is odd man out, unless he’s that important on ST that they keep him. I think the PS will be stacked with WRs too. 

• Like (+1) 2

It's fantastic that Shaq and Miller(23% body fat!) showed up in great shape.  We could really use good seasons from both.  And what a battle at WR!  IMO Kelvin-Kerley-Zay will make it, and we keep 6.  Therefore only 3 of Riley, Proehl, Malachi, Holmes, Bray, Streater, Clay, Ray Ray, Foster, and Phillips will make it.  May the best 3 win it

• Like (+1) 1