Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

Just now, Tiberius said:

Pure and simple scapegoating of immigrants. Just like Hitler did to the Jews. 

People hate Hitler comparisons but there is no denying the style of Trump's rhetoric is similar to the style of Hitler's rhetoric ~1932

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

All of this president's policies are made in an attempt to fracture American political discourse. 

The irony of this statement, coming from the likes of you - a poster who adds nothing but fractures and division in the discourse down here - is HIGH comedy. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The irony of this statement, coming from the likes of you - a poster who adds nothing but fractures and division in the discourse down here - is HIGH comedy. :lol: 

It's a fun to talk crap about the propaganda you spew on here on a regular basis. Don't like it? Complain to a mod.

Just now, peace out said:

It's a fun to talk crap about the propaganda you spew on here on a regular basis. Don't like it? Complain to a mod.

I don't think about you at all, Gary. You offer nothing. And your own inability to see the irony of the above complaint is HILARIOUS. You made the choice to be a drain on this community rather than a contributing member of it. You did that. Not Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Says the tin foil hat guy who spreads every Trump lie ten minutes after he tweets them 

1 minute ago, peace out said:

6 minutes ago, peace out said:

All of this president's policies are made in an attempt to fracture American political discourse. It's working like a charm. See this forum.

This is incredible trolling.  Absolutely incredible.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't think about you at all, Gary. You offer nothing. And your own inability to see the irony of the above complaint is HILARIOUS. You made the choice to be a drain on this community rather than a contributing member of it. You did that. Not Trump. 

You just get a sh itty attitude towards anyone that points out your obvious lies. Nothing new here. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I admitted to the irony you idiot.

11 minutes ago, ALF said:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!

That is just so wrong. How can there be bipartisan cooperation with  slander like that.

1.) He's not wrong.

2.) What does it matter, anyhow? The Democrats have been #resisting since November, 2016. They don't want solutions, and will not vote for anything that deprives them of a campaign issue.

These kids aren't what the left cares about, just like with DACA. They're nothing more than a photo op and a sound bite. This issue could be fixed, just like with DACA, within a week through Congress. Don't you think there's a reason there is almost no legislative support from Schumer and Pelosi for fixing these problems (short of their usual magnanimous compromise offers of 'give us everything we want and nothing you want')?

1 minute ago, peace out said:

I admitted to the irony you idiot.

More fractures and division. You offer nothing, Gary. You bring nothing to this community but an easy target for people to pick on. 

Be better. Do better. It's not difficult to be even a slightly better poster than you are right now.

Tibs has held off a lot of challengers in his day.  Birddog was one of the earliest, but his gaps in reasoning were just too genuine to be considered trolling.  

Then there was baskin and ...lybob.  Both rivaled Tibs in their ability to draw attention to their "points" but neither had the volume or stamina to put out post after post like Tibs did for so long.  They were like running backs with a great 6 year stretch, but not the longevity.

Tibs is now on the downswing of his career.  Plays a little more mercenary.  Gary has the soul and the heart behind his trolling attempts.  I feel like I'm watching Jordan on the Wizards play 18 year-old Lebron.  Two ships passing in the night.  PPP Hall of Famer, but he just doesn't have it anymore.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

There is a huge human trafficking problem in the word. It's a $150 billion / year industry.

That has nothing to do with the Trump administration's border policy. To equate the two is propaganda. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gary cares so much about helping children, he refuses to inform himself on at risk children in his own community who he could actually help. 

So, we can safely say Gary's "virtuous outrage" on this issue is about as sincere as Gator is honest. He doesn't want to help kids. He wants to score partisan points for his team and make himself feel superior to his political opponents in the process. 

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Tibs has held off a lot of challengers in his day.  Birddog was one of the earliest, but his gaps in reasoning were just too genuine to be considered trolling.  

Then there was baskin and ...lybob.  Both rivaled Tibs in their ability to draw attention to their "points" but neither had the volume or stamina to put out post after post like Tibs did for so long.  They were like running backs with a great 6 year stretch, but not the longevity.

Tibs is now on the downswing of his career.  Plays a little more mercenary.  Gary has the soul and the heart behind his trolling attempts.  I feel like I'm watching Jordan on the Wizards play 18 year-old Lebron.  Two ships passing in the night.  PPP Hall of Famer, but he just doesn't have it anymore.

Plus he gets paid by Soros and I don't. Still trying to make it to the big leagues I guess.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Gary cares so much about helping children, he refuses to inform himself on at risk children in his own community who he could actually help. 

So, we can safely say Gary's "virtuous outrage" on this issue is about as sincere as Gator is honest. He doesn't want to help kids. He wants to score partisan points for his team and make himself feel superior to his political opponents in the process. 

Nice try ass hat.